Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im from walnut creek and travel all the way to Folsom Ford best easy in and out no BS experience ever had at a dealer
Have you had problems with Walnut Creek Ford?
Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hopefully you guys plan on taking it off road a bit and not just around the bay. Northern California Bronco Gang... I mean club, Bronco Club....
I plan on driving this thing how it was intended. I want to be off-road as much as possible.

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im from walnut creek and travel all the way to Folsom Ford best easy in and out no BS experience ever had at a dealer
@jasonf Can you give some more info in Folsom Ford? My reservation is with them since they are the closest.

They called me two minutes after I submitted submitted my reservation. MSRP for reservations. Would not commit to x-plan.
They plan on becoming the “Bronco Store” for the area and are updating their service area to include large amounts of accessories for the Bronco.

Last edited:

Xplrgrl

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Patriot SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reserved mine at Heritage Ford Modesto. They've been pretty responsive, however when asked about mark ups, the dealer said he believes "to the best of his understanding, they will not be marking up." Sooo we'll just have to see since that was not an exact no. May switch to Price Ford Turlock as they have confirmed no mark ups.

you4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got off the phone with them. They have a raptor msrp at $74.7k, this price is crossed off. To get “real” pricing you have to give them all your private info.
Current no haggle pricing is.......drum roll...,,
$74.7k!

So it’s no haggle only $450 above invoice on mass produced vehicles that routinely sell for under invoice and on the highly sought out vehicles they charge more.

It’s only no haggle one price when it fits their needs. I can’t stand dealers like this. If you’re going to charge more at least be honest about it!
I mean...look at this way: besides honoring X plan, which other California dealership is offering a Bronco under MSRP?

People are already going head-over-heels for MSRP.

Last edited:

Sponsored

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
San Francisco here. Reserved at Hilltop Ford in Richmond due to the site glitch instead of somewhere closer. Have tried to reach out to anyone there since deserving with no reply. This thread puts me at ease on switching dealers. Thanks for making it.

I will be calling a few ford dealers tomorrow. I did my reservation ad Ron Duprat Ford in Dixon

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Fairfield is extra high price. Go Rio Vista Ford!
Isn't Fairfield for fixed pricing? I was going to reserve with them but had a bad experience when I was shopping for my F150. I bought at Brentwood Ford, my last two trucks but reserved in Dixon ... calling around tomorrow

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean...look at this way: besides honoring X plan, which other California dealership is offering a Bronco under MSRP?

People are already going head-over-heels for MSRP.
I’m sure many of the smaller dealers if you ask around. It’s a mass produced vehicle.
Isn't Fairfield for fixed pricing? I was going to reserve with them but had a bad experience when I was shopping for my F150. I bought at Brentwood Ford, my last two trucks but reserved in Dixon ... calling around tomorrow
I called them a couple times on trucks and hung up laughing at the ridiculous prices they wanted. My friend said the same thing.

My tremor was ordered at invoice at from Team Ford in Dixon. My Bronco is reserved closer to me at Sanderson in Healdsburg.

Definitely call Zumwalt Rio Vista Team and Sanderson.

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m sure many of the smaller dealers if you ask around. It’s a mass produced vehicle.

I called them a couple times on trucks and hung up laughing at the ridiculous prices they wanted. My friend said the same thing.

My tremor was ordered at invoice at from Team Ford in Dixon. My Bronco is reserved closer to me at Sanderson in Healdsburg.

Definitely call Zumwalt Rio Vista Team and Sanderson.
I'll be calling around tomorrow

thanks

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have 2 reservations at Ford Fairfield. Thinking about switching one to Rio Vista or something as a backup plan. I didn't want to do Walnut Creek or Concord, I just feel like you are gonna end up getting a more truck knowledgeable person further out near the farms and stuff.

Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have 2 reservations at Ford Fairfield. Thinking about switching one to Rio Vista or something as a backup plan. I didn't want to do Walnut Creek or Concord, I just feel like you are gonna end up getting a more truck knowledgeable person further out near the farms and stuff.
I would switch them both to Rio Vista. Fairfield wanted msrp minus rebates on a new 19 F150 that I called about 2 months ago. Ridiculous. When I told them about paying retail on a two year old truck with the brand new 21 coming out they said nothing.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll be calling around tomorrow

thanks
Be straight and strong with them. Say you can get 1k back of invoice in Iowa, $1k less than msrp in Kansas City but thats a 2 day trip and $1k in fees. Im switching my reservation to the first dealer in norcal that will confirm ($1k back of msrp/$500 over invoice/similar) for the new Bronco next summer.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@jasonf Can you give some more info in Folsom Ford? My reservation is with them since they are the closest.

They called me two minutes after I submitted submitted my reservation. MSRP for reservations. Would not commit to x-plan.
They plan on becoming the “Bronco Store” for the area and are updating their service area to include large amounts of accessories for the Bronco.

My reservation is with future ford, but I may consider switching to auburn or Folsom ford. Trying to see which of the three will be the best experience.

Badbrad

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have my reservation through Sonora Ford in.. Sonora.. decent communications so far, but I haven’t asked about ADM, MSRP or X-plan yet..

TriTipEater

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I heard from Folsom Lake Ford in Folsom this morning. They said they will honor X-plan. I had previously seen information floating around that they won’t.
Sponsored