Northern California dealership discussion

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any word?
Sponsored

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I heard from Folsom Lake Ford in Folsom this morning. They said they will honor X-plan. I had previously seen information floating around that they won’t.
That’s great to hear. They had not confirmed Xplan when I spoke with them last week. I will be following up with them beforeOctober ends to make sure I have everything in writing.

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I called Fairfield Ford, that is a big no....... they would not put anything in an email to me. For me, if it is in an email with a employee of the dealership attached to it, its solid ammunition and proof at purchase time. If they won't put it in an email, they then they can twist it and not honor their word!

Called Bill Brandt in Brentwood, last place I bought my last two F150's. They didn't return my call, so I called again. They also would not send an email and skipped around the X-Plan.

Called Ron Dupratt Ford in Dixon...... They confirmed they will honor any plan, to include the X.. any incentives or specials and a solid, no up charge over MSRP

They put it in an email too, before I even hung up, he asked me to confirm I got the email.. And he offered a little something extra for first responder and healthcare workers, a major plus for me

Barry Johnson
General Sales Manger

I am staying put at Ron Dupratt!

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Fairfield Ford, that is a big no....... they would not put anything in an email to me. For me, if it is in an email with a employee of the dealership attached to it, its solid ammunition and proof at purchase time. If they won't put it in an email, they then they can twist it and not honor their word!

Called Bill Brandt in Brentwood, last place I bought my last two F150's. They didn't return my call, so I called again. They also would not send an email and skipped around the X-Plan.

Called Ron Dupratt Ford in Dixon...... They confirmed they will honor any plan, to include the X.. any incentives or specials and a solid, no up charge over MSRP

They put it in an email too, before I even hung up, he asked me to confirm I got the email.. And he offered a little something extra for first responder and healthcare workers, a major plus for me

Barry Johnson
General Sales Manger

I am staying put at Ron Dupratt!
Why not call Rio Vista or Team Ford?

@TOWMA8R thanks for doing all that legwork, calling around to sort through the rifraff then report back. much appreciated!
He called 3 big dealers. Not much leg work there....
It was cool that he reported back.

Sponsored

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why not call Rio Vista or Team Ford?

It was cool that he reported back.

Didn't call Rio Vista or Team because I live closer to Ron Dupratt (outside of town), its a small town business that has been there for years and it keeping my business local. Besides, they are giving everything I can expect (in writing) or wish for... I'll call the other two, but can it really get any lower than that and their customer service was great and I know many others who have had great experiences there

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is unnecessary dickishness, dude. He put forth effort that we didn't and reported his findings to the group when he certainly didn't have to. If someone wants to thank him, it isn't your place to try to devalue that.

Thanks @TOWMA8R for the info.

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone here have experience with Marin County Ford? I've never purchased a Ford and want to know which dealers near Marin are solid. I am going to call them tomorrow and ask they put in writing.
However, I have confirmed they will not do any ADM and will honor X-Plan pricing on existing reservations, not general inventory.
Just wanted to know if anyone has had good, bad, or any experience with Marin Ford. Thanks!

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was not meant to be. I was disappointed he did not call one small dealer.
Big dealers always treat me like I’m a spec of sand that can be replaced in a second.
If I called Hansel ford future ford and Folsom Ford that’s exactly what I’d get.

However if I buy from Rio Vista Ford they treat everyone like royalty. A friend order a Tremor from there. When it was too late to change the color they ordered a second truck with the same specs. And then the virus hit everything comes to a standstill he finds another truck in CO not wanting to wait 5 months, great no big deal. They still have 2 great trucks coming in. Awesome service I have yet to see matched from a large dealer!

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone here have experience with Marin County Ford? I've never purchased a Ford and want to know which dealers near Marin are solid. I am going to call them tomorrow and ask they put in writing.
However, I have confirmed they will not do any ADM and will honor X-Plan pricing on existing reservations, not general inventory.
Just wanted to know if anyone has had good, bad, or any experience with Marin Ford. Thanks!
Yes, not them their ownership. I had a salesman friend working at McConnell Jeep Chevy when they bought the place. Came in changed everything lowered salesman commissions such and such.

I purchased a basic fiesta st from Marin ford but traded my Jeep to McConnell. I asked them to dealer trade for a Recaro seat st. They said dealers would not trade. I’m thinking they fed me a line. I asked for invoice pricing. They said no, something about how special the st was. I then said x plan if they can’t go lower on the st. They agreed. Then they wanted to up charge me on final docs this that. I said no to everything.

Team Ford just the opposite. I asked to buy a different ST with Recaro they had on their lot. Black with orange Recaro. They gave me invoice pricing, $4k rebates(16 when 17 were on the lot) and 0-72. Filled out paperwork no upselling everything was so smooth. Awesome experience!!

Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn't call Rio Vista or Team because I live closer to Ron Dupratt (outside of town), its a small town business that has been there for years and it keeping my business local. Besides, they are giving everything I can expect (in writing) or wish for... I'll call the other two, but can it really get any lower than that and their customer service was great and I know many others who have had great experiences there
Maybe I’m wrong but I thought team and Rio vista are as close to Fairfield and closer than Brandt.
Congrats on getting your xplan! I’ve heard good things about dupratt.

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, not them their ownership. I had a salesman friend working at McConnell Jeep Chevy when they bought the place. Came in changed everything lowered salesman commissions such and such.

I purchased a basic fiesta st from Marin ford but traded my Jeep to McConnell. I asked them to dealer trade for a Recaro seat st. They said dealers would not trade. I’m thinking they fed me a line. I asked for invoice pricing. They said no, something about how special the st was. I then said x plan if they can’t go lower on the st. They agreed. Then they wanted to up charge me on final docs this that. I said no to everything.

Team Ford just the opposite. I asked to buy a different ST with Recaro they had on their lot. Black with orange Recaro. They gave me invoice pricing, $4k rebates(16 when 17 were on the lot) and 0-72. Filled out paperwork no upselling everything was so smooth. Awesome experience!!
@Richtor Team Ford in woodland?

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Richtor Team Ford in woodland?
I’d recommend 4. Rio vista Ford, Team Ford Woodland, Zumwalt Ford St Helena and Sanderson Ford in Healdsburg. If you like wine the last 2 are the places to go. Saw this in Healdsburg last week.
Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion 997E65DF-7634-4ED9-B231-A6BFB81321B8

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d recommend 4. Rio vista Ford, Team Ford Woodland, Zumwalt Ford St Helena and Sanderson Ford in Healdsburg. If you like wine the last 2 are the places to go. Saw this in Healdsburg last week.
Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion 997E65DF-7634-4ED9-B231-A6BFB81321B8
Here’s my 74 I finished building 2 yrs ago.

89DCD896-CDE0-4F70-89FB-499CFE886762.jpeg

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well based on the "latest" it sounds like the Build and Price is coming by Sept, dealer change till Oct, then Order Dec.

So once I can build and price, I'm going g to send my quote to roseville, folsom, auburn, and maybe woodland. Best price in writing gets my 1 (and only one reservation switch)

Which reminds me, if you switch dealers, does it effect you place in line?
Sponsored