Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I noticed on the Future Ford Roseville website that all 2020 Ford Rangers are priced $5-6K over MSRP. However, on the Auburn Ford website all of the 2020 vehicles are priced at MSRP and they advertise they will meet any price. I have reached out to Future Ford and am awaiting a response.

MattGallion

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi there folks!

My name is Matt Gallion. I work at The Ford Store in Morgan Hill. I have personally been inundated with many phone calls and customer inquiries trying to confirm information about our dealership and our pricing structure when it comes to the new Bronco.

I figured I would give you guys a conduit to direct any questions or comments to an actual person who works for a Ford dealership.

My email is [email protected].

Best Regards,

Matt Gallion

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I noticed on the Future Ford Roseville website that all 2020 Ford Rangers are priced $5-6K over MSRP. However, on the Auburn Ford website all of the 2020 vehicles are priced at MSRP and they advertise they will meet any price. I have reached out to Future Ford and am awaiting a response.
I'm very interested because this is my dealer and they have confirmed xplan and msrp...but will it hold true?

LA_JAX

Outer Banks
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you for starting this thread. It’s definitely helped with staying informed and helping me decide with what dealership I want to make my reservation with. I currently have my reservation with Team Ford in Woodland. When I emailed them asking about about X-Plan and no ADM, they said “Pricing for the Bronco is not out. As soon as we know we will let you know.”

Once I get more info from them I will report back to everyone.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my reservation is with Walnut Creek Ford, since I live there and it's about as far away from my house (5 min) as my current Toyota dealer. Yelp reviews (as far as I trust them) look good and I'm happy to see others liking the dealer here on this forum. I never set foot into their place, this will be my first Ford, but somewhat figured they have to do a good job in this town. Service dept especially gets good reviews and I usually service my cars at the dealer.
I have not heard anything back from them, but didn't expect that either and would rather not get spammed before the time to order comes.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi there folks!

My name is Matt Gallion. I work at The Ford Store in Morgan Hill. I have personally been inundated with many phone calls and customer inquiries trying to confirm information about our dealership and our pricing structure when it comes to the new Bronco.

I figured I would give you guys a conduit to direct any questions or comments to an actual person who works for a Ford dealership.

My email is [email protected].

Best Regards,

Matt Gallion
Why not share that here? Other dealers have? If you can verify $450 above invoice like your website says that would be great!

Michael

Last edited:

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called Fairfield Ford, that is a big no....... they would not put anything in an email to me. For me, if it is in an email with a employee of the dealership attached to it, its solid ammunition and proof at purchase time. If they won't put it in an email, they then they can twist it and not honor their word!

Called Bill Brandt in Brentwood, last place I bought my last two F150's. They didn't return my call, so I called again. They also would not send an email and skipped around the X-Plan.

Called Ron Dupratt Ford in Dixon...... They confirmed they will honor any plan, to include the X.. any incentives or specials and a solid, no up charge over MSRP

They put it in an email too, before I even hung up, he asked me to confirm I got the email.. And he offered a little something extra for first responder and healthcare workers, a major plus for me

Barry Johnson
General Sales Manger

I am staying put at Ron Dupratt!
This is great information thanks for doing the research! Any idea what kind of discount they are offering for healthcare workers??! Might have to switch my reservation if that’s the case.......

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm up a bit further north in the Sac Area and my local dealer is in the Roseville Auto Mall.... most of those dealers in there suck butt so I'm really stressed out about it. I dislike that Auto Mall so bad my Last car I bought at a dealer 60 miles away. Problem was that was Mazda cuz even the Ford dealer there sucked.

Basically... I have 2 choices for Ford Dealers....crap and sh!t
I'm also in Sacramento - Future Ford Roseville totally screwed me on a Mustang purchase 4 years ago - I bought a brand new car, and they called me a month and a half later and wanted me to come in to sign some 'updated paperwork' ... turns out they actually sold me a car that had been sold to someone else (the definition of 'used') and wanted me to sign updated paperwork for the DMV - by this point, I put 4500 miles on the car ... I made them take the car back and give me all my money back .. so I got a free rental car for a month and a half - I ended up going to Fairfield Ford and got a much better Mustang at a better price... that's who I'm going through for my Bronco.

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It was not meant to be. I was disappointed he did not call one small dealer.
Big dealers always treat me like I’m a spec of sand that can be replaced in a second.
If I called Hansel ford future ford and Folsom Ford that’s exactly what I’d get.

However if I buy from Rio Vista Ford they treat everyone like royalty. A friend order a Tremor from there. When it was too late to change the color they ordered a second truck with the same specs. And then the virus hit everything comes to a standstill he finds another truck in CO not wanting to wait 5 months, great no big deal. They still have 2 great trucks coming in. Awesome service I have yet to see matched from a large dealer!

Small dealer, then clearly you don't know the population of Dixon and the definition of small or smaller dealer. Grant it Rio Vista is smaller, I'll give you that. Did you get the dealer to send you an email and confirm their stance?

And by the way, very familiar with fords and the tremor platform.... they sold those with ease..... that is not a deal breaker for the dealer, so why not play it out as a huge favor, If anything your buddy, not wanting to wait, finds a truck in CO, screwed them when the COVID hit. IMO

I'll email Rio Vista Ford and see if they put it in writing and then call them as well. I will report back.

Sponsored

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm very interested because this is my dealer and they have confirmed xplan and msrp...but will it hold true?
Just a thought, did they email you this or verbally confirm?

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Small dealer, then clearly you don't know the population of Dixon and the definition of small or smaller dealer. Grant it Rio Vista is smaller, I'll give you that. Did you get the dealer to send you an email and confirm their stance?

And by the way, very familiar with fords and the tremor platform.... they sold those with ease..... that is not a deal breaker for the dealer, so why not play it out as a huge favor, If anything your buddy, not wanting to wait, finds a truck in CO, screwed them when the COVID hit. IMO

I'll email Rio Vista Ford and see if they put it in writing and then call them as well. I will report back.
Regardless. I’m not paying msrp. Xplan or way under msrp is what I’m paying.

Dixon is small but is on the main highway between sac and the Bay Area. Like I said I’ve heard decent things about them. Meaning they are a dealer one can work with unlike Fairfield.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm also in Sacramento - Future Ford Roseville totally screwed me on a Mustang purchase 4 years ago - I bought a brand new car, and they called me a month and a half later and wanted me to come in to sign some 'updated paperwork' ... turns out they actually sold me a car that had been sold to someone else (the definition of 'used') and wanted me to sign updated paperwork for the DMV - by this point, I put 4500 miles on the car ... I made them take the car back and give me all my money back .. so I got a free rental car for a month and a half - I ended up going to Fairfield Ford and got a much better Mustang at a better price... that's who I'm going through for my Bronco.
Ouch.. well that sucks butt.... One of the reasons I plan on using XPlan... just so there are rules in place... of course there are no rules for incompetence. I sure hope they don't flub this up.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just a thought, did they email you this or verbally confirm?
Yes, I have an e-mail thread, HOWEVER, does that really mean squat? Chances of that guy still even being there come buy time is slim.. and all they have to do is say "we changed our minds" regardless. An e-mail thread is not a contract... basically it is only good if you use it against another dealer to get a better deal.. which in the cases of Bronco's you can't really.

That part sucks... being able to walk out a dealer and go to another is my primary (and almost only) power tool in negotiations and Ford has taken that option away from me unless I'm willing to wait 3 more years to get a Bronco !

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have confirmation (in email) from the internet sales manager at Future Ford Roseville that all Bronco reservations will be sold at MSRP and there will be no negotiations lower than that and no additional fees above that.
Sponsored