Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like its the dealer doing their customers a courtesy and for those that qualify for xplan pricing, they will receive another $300 off, from them, but its not actual use of the xplan itself.

At least thats how I'm seeing it. Doubt any Cali dealers will want to match it, which is all that really matters for this thread anyways.
I understood it to mean the same.
Sponsored

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m glad you like them. Iā€™ve never dealt with them. I did hear one other person did get a good price from them.

In general I donā€™t like big dealers. Dixon Ford with over 200 new vehicles is a large dealer in my mind. The dealers that carry 50-100 new vehicles just tend to treat me better. That is why they get my business. Cheers!

Heard back from Rio Vista Ford Owner. Here is the email,minus my personal information:

Good news, they Honor the X-Plan, will not mark up past MSRP, but will not be offering deals below MSRP or just above invoice (so the X-Plan will be the best price or similar plans). $500 to Healthcare Workers and First Responders

Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2020 9:47 AM
To: J*****n S F*****r <J*****n.S.F*****r@**.org>
Subject: Re: Ford Bronco Reservation Change

Caution: This email came from outside K*****r P********e. Do not open attachments or click on links if you do not recognize the sender.

See Below in Bold

Ken Adgate Jr
Rio Vista Ford
Rio Vista Dodge,Chrysler,Jeep &Ram
1010 State HWY 12
Rio Vista,CA 94571

P#707-374-6411
F#707-374-6608

[email protected]

On Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 08:43:38 PM PDT, J*****n S F*****r <j*****n.s.f*****r@**.org> wrote:

Hello

I would like to switch my Bronco registration to Rio Vista Ford to support small dealer business. Currently hold a reservation at a competitor.

Can you tell me if you will honor the X-Plan? YES

Will you be marking the Bronco up over MSRP? NO

Will it be offered below MSRP and above Invoice? NO

Do you offer any other Incentives for Healthcare Workers and/or retired first responders? $500

Regards

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the same as other dealers such as Dixon. Thanks for the report.

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So the same as other dealers such as Dixon. Thanks for the report.

Some what, Dixon might have a little better Healthcare and/or first responder deal...... but in the end its good to see Rio Vista is not going over the MSRP..... bad thing is, you can't get it for $450 over invoice....... Good new, if the X-Plan is better than MSRP and the $450 over invoice, then great.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some what, Dixon might have a little better Healthcare and/or first responder deal...... but in the end its good to see Rio Vista is not going over the MSRP..... bad thing is, you can't get it for $450 over invoice....... Good new, if the X-Plan is better than MSRP and the $450 over invoice, then great.
Any ford rebates such as first responders(unless itā€™s not ford sanctioned rebate) will be available at any dealer, but even this is mute as were still a year from delivery.
Morgan Hill was the one that claimed all vehicles at $450 above invoice, yet their Raptors are still msrp.

Glad you found a good dealer.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

serious .... pages of folks going back and forth about something that we don't even know yet (aka the Price).

Simple... B&P -> Confirm\Negotiate price with dealer --> switch dealer --> Order ---> Drive!

M8cme

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Heard back from Rio Vista Ford Owner. Here is the email,minus my personal information:

Good news, they Honor the X-Plan, will not mark up past MSRP, but will not be offering deals below MSRP or just above invoice (so the X-Plan will be the best price or similar plans). $500 to Healthcare Workers and First Responders

Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2020 9:47 AM
To: J*****n S F*****r <J*****n.S.F*****r@**.org>
Subject: Re: Ford Bronco Reservation Change

Caution: This email came from outside K*****r P********e. Do not open attachments or click on links if you do not recognize the sender.

See Below in Bold

Ken Adgate Jr
Rio Vista Ford
Rio Vista Dodge,Chrysler,Jeep &Ram
1010 State HWY 12
Rio Vista,CA 94571

P#707-374-6411
F#707-374-6608

[email protected]

On Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 08:43:38 PM PDT, J*****n S F*****r <j*****n.s.f*****r@**.org> wrote:

Hello

I would like to switch my Bronco registration to Rio Vista Ford to support small dealer business. Currently hold a reservation at a competitor.

Can you tell me if you will honor the X-Plan? YES

Will you be marking the Bronco up over MSRP? NO

Will it be offered below MSRP and above Invoice? NO

Do you offer any other Incentives for Healthcare Workers and/or retired first responders? $500

Regards
Thanks for the info. Looks like I will go with Rio Vista. I had reached out to Future Ford of concord and they said no mark up IF I pre-order through them and no x-plan pricing. Walnut Creek never even bothered to call me back.

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the info. Looks like I will go with Rio Vista. I had reached out to Future Ford of concord and they said no mark up IF I pre-order through them and no x-plan pricing. Walnut Creek never even bothered to call me back.

Yup, I am big on customer service......... I called and emailed a few other dealers, I just did not post them and they fact they never contacted me back.... All of them, I called, spoke to a live person, gave my contact info, to include email and nothing. Then emailed them back expressing that I am waiting a reply and here is what I want.... Still noting.

Rio Vist, Dixon..... either one in this area will be fine..... Its preference after that.

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I stopped at Walnut Creek Ford on 8/7 and spoke to two people there, including Shahram Tavakol the Sales Manager. No mark-up over MSRP and they will honor X plan. I already have mine reserved with another dealer but I told them that Walnut Creek would be my back up if the other dealership falls through.

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I stopped at Walnut Creek Ford on 8/7 and spoke to two people there, including Shahram Tavakol the Sales Manager. No mark-up over MSRP and they will honor X plan. I already have mine reserved with another dealer but I told them that Walnut Creek would be my back up if the other dealership falls through.
I have my reservation with Walnut Creek Ford. Shahram has been very responsive to my calls and texts. If anyone hasn't received a follow-up from Walnut Creek Ford? Ask for Shahram, he will get back to you. Shahram confirmed the following, in his words. "Walnut Creek Ford will honor X-plan pricing (haven't heard of any trim exclusions) and will not be asking for ADM on the 2021 Bronco". I don't believe any Bay Area Ford Dealer has confirmed anything better than that?

OP
OP
Gene Dios

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have my reservation with Walnut Creek Ford. Shahram has been very responsive to my calls and texts. If anyone hasn't received a follow-up from Walnut Creek Ford? Ask for Shahram, he will get back to you. Shahram confirmed the following, in his words. "Walnut Creek Ford will honor X-plan pricing (haven't heard of any trim exclusions) and will not be asking for ADM on the 2021 Bronco". I don't believe any Bay Area Ford Dealer has confirmed anything better than that?
Not that I've seen. My res is with Livermore and I haven't heard anything from them. And I won't even consider San Leandro.

Aboen

Wildtrak
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak (BMW M2)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Walnut creek it is for me, I canā€™t get any other dealerships in my area to have a details conversation with me about the new bronco

Cfbeaver

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Tesla Model Y, 2021 Bronco 4D BLSQTCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

San Francisco here. Reserved at Hilltop Ford in Richmond due to the site glitch instead of somewhere closer. Have tried to reach out to anyone there since reserving with no reply. This thread puts me at ease on switching dealers. Thanks for making it.
Same - mines at Hilltop as well. I live in Marin, but grew up in the east bay, and thatā€™s where my dad got his Ford and had it serviced, but this was 20+ years ago. Weā€˜ll see.....l

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Walnut creek it is for me, I canā€™t get any other dealerships in my area to have a details conversation with me about the new bronco
Hello Aboen, ask for Shahram. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised with Shahram's responsiveness and customer service.
Sponsored