Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Reserved mine at Heritage Ford Modesto. They've been pretty responsive, however when asked about mark ups, the dealer said he believes "to the best of his understanding, they will not be marking up." Sooo we'll just have to see since that was not an exact no. May switch to Price Ford Turlock as they have confirmed no mark ups.
Hard to keep up with new members, so blasting the whole California thread again:

If you're NorCal/Bay Area, we've got a group: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/bay-area-broncos.6/

Once B&P comes out, we're shooting to wrangle a dealer for a group discount when we get our shit together. Hoping to save us some money.

Then, after that, hoping to organize shenanigans when we have our Bronco's.

Sorry for the intrusion, rest of California... as you were.
Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hard to keep up with new members, so blasting the whole California thread again:

If you're NorCal/Bay Area, we've got a group: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/bay-area-broncos.6/

Once B&P comes out, we're shooting to wrangle a dealer for a group discount when we get our shit together. Hoping to save us some money.

Then, after that, hoping to organize shenanigans when we have our Bronco's.

Sorry for the intrusion, rest of California... as you were.
Loop in the Sacramento Bronco group too ..https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/sac-bronco-club.60/

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

LorenzeTorres

Badlands
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/ 2002 BMW M3/ 2016 BMW M2/ 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn so much to catch up on

But question about about dealers here. I’m starting to get cold feet with buying from Serramonte. @Boston182 where are y’all trying to get yours?

I have a second reso with ChrispyKC in Kansas City and might follow through with that.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have been working on Folsom Ford to do something above and beyond Xplan. Hopefully they come through. I have a contact that is doing XPlan and $85 doc fee which isnt bad but I am hoping they can do better. If you need the contact let me know.

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been working on Folsom Ford to do something above and beyond Xplan. Hopefully they come through. I have a contact that is doing XPlan and $85 doc fee which isnt bad but I am hoping they can do better. If you need the contact let me know.
My reservation also defaulted to Folsom Ford. When I spoke with them, they said no ADM, only MSRP and would not make a definitive statement on xplan. Looks like they have changed their position for the better. I am waiting for B&P. If they won’t honor xplan or better, then I will switch dealers.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm starting to get cold feet with buying from Serramonte. @Boston182 where are y’all trying to get yours?

I have a second reso with ChrispyKC in Kansas City and might follow through with that.
Not sure yet. Once B&P comes out, I'd like a have a strategic plan for a group buy, assuming the Bay Area buyers can get their shit together in a timely manner. Ideally, I'd like to be close to home, but Walnut Creek, so far, seems the most willing to bend. We've talked about it at length in the Bay Area group.

I have a contact that is doing XPlan and $85 doc fee
I feel like you all need to know your rights. California has a flat rate of $80 Documents Fee BY LAW. Any dealer that tries to charge you more is br asking the law and you shouldn't buy from them.

https://www.caranddriver.com/research/a31553567/california-vehicle-tax/

The Beaz

First Edition
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I purchased a '13 Expedition at Serramonte, no issues at sales or service time. Was an ok experience. That was under the prior ownership though.

My '15 Expedition I purchased at Big Valley in Stockton, not Bay Area, but in the region. Sales experience was fine, a long, protracted negation got me the price I wanted. Have never been out there for service though.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No experience at all with them, but I always felt like the Folsom Dealers were miles above Roseville Auto Mall. But Folsom Ford didn't pass all the checkboxes on our dealer sheet.

IF you get them to change their tune...make sure to let us know.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Sacramento but am willing to go pretty much anywhere in Norcal/Nevada for the right deal. I purchased from Gaudin Ford in Las Vegas back in 2012 and had a good experience ... anyone check with them?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Were you living in CA at the time? How was it bringing the car into Cali and our wonderful DMV?

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Were you living in CA at the time? How was it bringing the car into Cali and our wonderful DMV?
I'm just going to use AAA's DMV services. It's definitely worth the membership.

If you aren't familiar you can basically do most DMV services at certain AAA locations. Check it out.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)