Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

it was a piece of cake - absolutely zero hassle
Good to know. I was always under the impression that most states didn't meet California's ridiculous standards so I'm always leary of looking out of state.
Sponsored

LA_JAX

Outer Banks
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Ford in Woodland now has new ownership. Team Ford is now Woodland Ford. I have a friend who works there and I messaged him asking about whether Woodland would be honoring X-Plan pricing for the Bronco and this is what he said :
Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion 7F37EEFA-EF9D-4667-A7C3-E7CAF11EF1B2
Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion F994845C-D9BC-45C3-9CB4-EF9E4A3CE9C5

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Ford in Woodland now has new ownership. Team Ford is now Woodland Ford. I have a friend who works there and I messaged him asking about whether Woodland would be honoring X-Plan pricing for the Bronco and this is what he said :
Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion F994845C-D9BC-45C3-9CB4-EF9E4A3CE9C5
Well knock them off the potential list. I have in writing from Future Ford Roseville that there will be no dealer markups above MSRP on reserved Broncos. Still waiting for a better deal to come along though.

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purchased a '13 Expedition at Serramonte, no issues at sales or service time. Was an ok experience. That was under the prior ownership though.

My '15 Expedition I purchased at Big Valley in Stockton, not Bay Area, but in the region. Sales experience was fine, a long, protracted negation got me the price I wanted. Have never been out there for service though.
I have my reservation through Big Valley and haven't heard a peep from them yet

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Geweke or Team In woodland.
Well I'm hoping to use the xplan so roseville should be invoice and not msrp... but i like the co confirmation.
I have a D-Plan PIN, so A-Plan +$100 if I remember right. Also have email in to Future Ford, we will see....

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been working on Folsom Ford to do something above and beyond Xplan. Hopefully they come through. I have a contact that is doing XPlan and $85 doc fee which isnt bad but I am hoping they can do better. If you need the contact let me know.
I thought Doc fee was capped at $80?
DMV DOC FEES

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We’re pretty fortunate to have this forum and the “internet”. Sorry to bag on your friend, but he’s clueless with regards to the Bronco. He’s wrong with almost all of his statement.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We’re pretty fortunate to have this forum and the “internet”. Sorry to bag on your friend, but he’s clueless with regards to the Bronco. He’s wrong with almost all of his statement.
Most doesn't seem right but I know Cali dealers will be trying to charge $5K-$10K over sticker. I was looking at the new Wolf Grey Kia Telluride and they want that much over for a freakin KIA let alone a Ford Bronco.

Sponsored

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Folks

I haven't waded through all 20 pages of this thread (ack!) so, pardon me if Tracy Ford has been mentioned already. I bounce back and forth between Santa Cruz and San Joaquin counties so, just by the spin of the wheel on "Reservation Night" I grabbed Tracy Ford. Zero previous experience with them.

That said, after all this "ADM and X-Plan" stuff started kicking around the interwebs, I pinged the guy who responded to my reservation and asked. Here is his reply:

Good to hear from you Brian. We are not doing ADM on the Broncos and we will be honoring X-Plan pricing. Hoping to make all these people who have been waiting for the new Bronco to come out as happy as possible and looking forward to Ford releasing the build guides to us.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
Joel Smith
Internet Sales Manager/ Fleet Manager
Cell: 925 325 0165
Work: 209 879 4700

So, like I said, zero skin in the game with these folks, and no previous experience with them. So far, minimal contact, but he responds promptly when I email and ask about something, so far, so good.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Most doesn't seem right but I know Cali dealers will be trying to charge $5K-$10K over sticker. I was looking at the new Wolf Grey Kia Telluride and they want that much over for a freakin KIA let alone a Ford Bronco.
True, folks that haven’t leveraged this forum to find a good deal will just have to pay what the dealer dictates. Fair or not.

Heck I was excited about a dealer committing to MSRP! Before finding @Granger Ford .

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From Fairfield Ford:

We wont know about the pricing of the Bronco 2/4 door until December.

I am 90% sure that we wont be marking up the Bronco.

X plan pricing will be available.