First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
From Fairfield Ford:
Haha, so basically keep your reservation with them until December when it's past the time limit by which you can change your reservation? Then you're stuck with whatever they're charging.

Nice strategy
Sponsored

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And so diff depending on the lineage. We love ours! He’ll be two in Nov and great with my two kiddos.
Where'd you get yours? I know there's a great breeder in the Santa Rosa area. Our guy, Lincoln, is only 7mos (already 75lbs), still has his crazy puppieness. We got him from a breeder in KY.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Ford in Woodland now has new ownership. Team Ford is now Woodland Ford. I have a friend who works there and I messaged him asking about whether Woodland would be honoring X-Plan pricing for the Bronco and this is what he said :
7F37EEFA-EF9D-4667-A7C3-E7CAF11EF1B2.jpeg
F994845C-D9BC-45C3-9CB4-EF9E4A3CE9C5.jpeg
Dude is clueless. Bad enough he doesn't seem to be aware that Ford is using their new reservation and ordering system for this one (only used for Mach-E and Broncos so far).
What's worse is this explanation that dealers can't know what they are going to charge over sticker until they see invoices. Laughable.

Sponsored

KLam07

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ford Explorer, Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion 2E4DBD7C-132C-49AD-AF49-3D72A8135E3F

Anyone else get this? Interestingly enough I don’t have a reservation through them and thought it was odd that he didn’t provide any build & pricing sheet for me. Also clarified that this is to put in an order and not just reservation only.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, I gotta ask. My kid will obviously be getting the new xbox for Christmas. Is the Series S worth it? Or do I gotta spring for Series X? I assumed the S plays same games, just didn't have the cd drive or something, and too lazy to try and research it. Too busy trying to find a deal for my East Coast Buyers Group. Plus I'm more of a Playstation person.

Figured I'd ask because it's not like we are getting B&P anytime soon.
Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion 2E4DBD7C-132C-49AD-AF49-3D72A8135E3F

Anyone else get this? Interestingly enough I don’t have a reservation through them and thought it was odd that he didn’t provide any build & pricing sheet for me. Also clarified that this is to put in an order and not just reservation only.
Best case scenario: This pathetic excuse for an informed salesman is confusing the Bronco with the Bronco Sport and thinks he can place your order now.

Just as likely he's trying to get you locked into their dealership by asking for an additional deposit. To my knowledge, there is absolutely no requirement from Ford to make an additional deposit upon ordering. It's not necessarily uncommon when specially ordering a vehicle, but it makes no sense with the Bronco - if you don't take delivery, the dealer could easily sell it for 10k over sticker.

At least he said it's refundable.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I got an out of the blue email from my dealer (roseville future ford). The email didn't say much other than checking in. So since they asked, figured I'd toss out there that there are a lot of Cali folks looking for a dealer to give a deal in trade for a bunch of reservations... we'll see if they say anything back.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tell those fuckers they are lying thieves and I hate them.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where'd you get yours? I know there's a great breeder in the Santa Rosa area. Our guy, Lincoln, is only 7mos (already 75lbs), still has his crazy puppieness. We got him from a breeder in KY.
Thought I replied to this!

We got him near Santa Rosa, Sebastopol. Our guy peaked at 96 pre-neuter and 110 after neuter. Probably 107 or so now.

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I got an out of the blue email from my dealer (roseville future ford). The email didn't say much other than checking in. So since they asked, figured I'd toss out there that there are a lot of Cali folks looking for a dealer to give a deal in trade for a bunch of reservations... we'll see if they say anything back.
I received that same email after my reservation was made, not a peep since, except they keep sending me car ad's and deals. I will be going over to talk to them next week.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Let me know what you find out. I've actually done a few back and forth with my contact Gavin Rameriz... seems to be good, but I know he's far from calling the shots around there.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Man, as B&P moves closer to the dealer-switch deadline, we're losing ground and leverage on this fight.

Grumble grumble.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm really expecting ford to push that back unless it is their strategy to protect their dealers but forcing us to lock in before we know if the dealer is going to provide lube or not.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have any of you seen this? Auburn Ford posted on their website that they will meet or beat any deal in writing on new vehicles. Has anyone contacted them to see if this includes the Granger deal? I just sent them an email with links to the Granger, Stephens, and Sewell deals posted on Bronco6G. Maybe if everybody starts pinging them they will see the potential.

Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion 1600842115084
Sponsored

Last edited: