Northern Illinois

BroncoBrian

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Hello I am the General Sales Manager of a Ford dealership and a HUGE Bronco guy! Growing up we had a 79 Bronco Orange with a white top and a Manual trans it was a blast! Lots of good memories looking forward to buying a new Bronco when they come out!

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Platinum, 2016 Escape SE, 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Sahara
Welcome sir!

mattpa

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion Hybrid SE
Hello I am the General Sales Manager of a Ford dealership and a HUGE Bronco guy! Growing up we had a 79 Bronco Orange with a white top and a Manual trans it was a blast! Lots of good memories looking forward to buying a new Bronco when they come out!
Which Ford Store are you at? I'm on the Northern/Central Illinois line, firmly in Central if you're going off IDNR's waterfowl zones though hah.

I'm just an engineer and outdoorsman that's bled Ford blue since I bought my Mustang in High School.

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Platinum, 2016 Escape SE, 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Sahara
Which Ford Store are you at? I'm on the Northern/Central Illinois line, firmly in Central if you're going off IDNR's waterfowl zones though hah.

I'm just an engineer and outdoorsman that's bled Ford blue since I bought my Mustang in High School.
We are a truck only store, 99% Commerical and fleet. I don’t like to mention the name of my store online though. I’ve been with Ford for 25 years combined after experimenting running a Jeep store about ten years ago.

OP
BroncoBrian

BroncoBrian

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
I am at Manley's Ford in Belvidere just outside of Rockford