First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak in Cactus Gray, MIC, Tow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats from one CT friend to another, hopefully i'll see it on the road around town!! Saw first Bronco in person in Enfield yesterday at dealer.
nice! I had to drive down to branford a week or so ago to see one. Enfield is closer! Where in CT are you?

OP
OP
fergusonwoodcraft

fergusonwoodcraft

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Grats bro, she's a beauty! Can you get us a pick of the view out the windshield from in side the cabin? Want to see what the hood decal looks like in different lighting and from the driver perspective.
aye aye!

Sponsored
OP
OP
fergusonwoodcraft

fergusonwoodcraft

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, you never got an official build date from Ford, and now itā€™s hereā€¦ šŸ¤”

4E067F32-1365-4AD5-A232-249B6BF8941E.gif
I got a build date. I will say, the ford emails were good and timely. The only one i DIDNT get was the arrival email. All else I recevied

*T2*

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got this text from my dealer rep today! I'll be picking her up tomorrow afternoon šŸ˜
Cactus Gray Wildtrak with MIC/TOW/High
-Reservation: 7/13 ish
-Converted to order 1/20
-Rail delivery 7/5
-Arrived in NJ on 7/12
-Arrived convoy in CT on 7/19

Let me know if theres anything you want to see/hear about and I'll add it to this thread.

IMG_2868.JPEG

IMG_4363.jpg

View attachment 144117
Bring that thing down Rte 8 to Seymour ASAP! lol Congrats! Someday I'll have mine

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got this text from my dealer rep today! I'll be picking her up tomorrow afternoon šŸ˜
Cactus Gray Wildtrak with MIC/TOW/High
-Reservation: 7/13 ish
-Converted to order 1/20
-Rail delivery 7/5
-Arrived in NJ on 7/12
-Arrived convoy in CT on 7/19

Let me know if theres anything you want to see/hear about and I'll add it to this thread.

*EDIT: I added the incorrect timeline picture initially, updated now. My tracker is filled*

IMG_2868.JPEG

IMG_4363.jpg

Screenshot_071921_115205_AM.jpg
Congrats! Looks great! No wildtrack side decals?

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nope, its extra and I didnt want them
Hi, Josh. Itā€™s been a couple of months since you took delivery of your beautiful WildTrak. (Iā€™m jealous, but happy for you.)

How do you like it? Any problems? Can we get a brief update?

No lengthy post is necessary. Just a quick check-in will be fine. Thanks.

OP
OP
fergusonwoodcraft

fergusonwoodcraft

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi, Josh. Itā€™s been a couple of months since you took delivery of your beautiful WildTrak. (Iā€™m jealous, but happy for you.)

How do you like it? Any problems? Can we get a brief update?

No lengthy post is necessary. Just a quick check-in will be fine. Thanks.
Just cracked 3k on the odometer!

Overall, Im very pleased with the vehicle. It has some silly nuances about it. I wish the hardtop had, even the smallest, water management system/gutter. Water tends to just roll off the top and into the open window.

The tires are very soft, so they grab any and all sorts of rocks. I have a gravel driveway and ive had to pull some massive rocks out. Ive been concerned with them kicking up on the side panels and other cars. If they were tiny, I wouldnt care too much. But these are some large rocks. I did purchase a set of universal Rallyarmor XL flaps. I plan to mock them up and install them in the next few weeks.

Removal of the top becomes increasingly harder for a solo effort as you work your way back. Having a softtop would DEFINITELY make for the transition much easier. But they look shitty (in my opinion) Front two panels are super easy, mid panel is a little cumbersome, but manageable. Rear cap is a pain and is intended for two people (or a garage style pulley system). Again, nothing wrong with it, just something to note if you intend to convert often.

Overall, those are minor issues and are quickly forgotten as I get to driving. The 2.7 pulls great, especially in sport mode. The overall ride is super smooth and comfortable (havent taken it through the ringer yet, just some fire access roads/paths). Its quite comfortable on road trips. I have a 6hr trip coming up, so I hope I can keep the same outlook upon return.

Things to note:
-The inexpensive Bronco mudflaps ($49/pair) will NOT fit sasquatch. Ask me how I know
-The tail gate Molle soft system is great for some additional storage
-You can fit a fair amount in the back of the 4door with the seats laid down
-Awaiting the arrival of my bimimi top, likely will get it just in time for winter. haha
-Make sure to discuss vanity plate ideas with your significant other in advace. I didnt, ordered mine, "BRONC-OJ", and spent the following afternoon at the DMV getting regular plates. haha

In conclusion, I now know what it feels like to be that attractive popular girl that everyone stares at. This baby gets looks and questions nearly everywhere I go. So, if that bothers you, or youre a curmudgeon, this might not be the vehicle for you

65279666583__40539C56-9F47-4C59-B6A1-8C6C01FE2FA6.jpg

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just cracked 3k on the odometer!

Overall, Im very pleased with the vehicle. It has some silly nuances about it. I wish the hardtop had, even the smallest, water management system/gutter. Water tends to just roll off the top and into the open window.

The tires are very soft, so they grab any and all sorts of rocks. I have a gravel driveway and ive had to pull some massive rocks out. Ive been concerned with them kicking up on the side panels and other cars. If they were tiny, I wouldnt care too much. But these are some large rocks. I did purchase a set of universal Rallyarmor XL flaps. I plan to mock them up and install them in the next few weeks.

Removal of the top becomes increasingly harder for a solo effort as you work your way back. Having a softtop would DEFINITELY make for the transition much easier. But they look shitty (in my opinion) Front two panels are super easy, mid panel is a little cumbersome, but manageable. Rear cap is a pain and is intended for two people (or a garage style pulley system). Again, nothing wrong with it, just something to note if you intend to convert often.

Overall, those are minor issues and are quickly forgotten as I get to driving. The 2.7 pulls great, especially in sport mode. The overall ride is super smooth and comfortable (havent taken it through the ringer yet, just some fire access roads/paths). Its quite comfortable on road trips. I have a 6hr trip coming up, so I hope I can keep the same outlook upon return.

Things to note:
-The inexpensive Bronco mudflaps ($49/pair) will NOT fit sasquatch. Ask me how I know
-The tail gate Molle soft system is great for some additional storage
-You can fit a fair amount in the back of the 4door with the seats laid down
-Awaiting the arrival of my bimimi top, likely will get it just in time for winter. haha
-Make sure to discuss vanity plate ideas with your significant other in advace. I didnt, ordered mine, "BRONC-OJ", and spent the following afternoon at the DMV getting regular plates. haha

In conclusion, I now know what it feels like to be that attractive popular girl that everyone stares at. This baby gets looks and questions nearly everywhere I go. So, if that bothers you, or youre a curmudgeon, this might not be the vehicle for you

65279666583__40539C56-9F47-4C59-B6A1-8C6C01FE2FA6.jpg
Thanks for the detailed feedback. Glad to hear you are still enjoying the new ride! I was worried when you disappeared that you may have regretted your purchase. šŸ˜‚

I would love to learn more about your plans for mud flaps. Are you certain that the Rallyarmor XLs will fit? Whatever I do for my Sasquatch will need to be easily removable for when I go off-road. Otherwise, they will quickly get trashed.

BTW, Iā€™m shocked that your SO didnā€™t like the vanity plate! šŸ˜‰

Thanks again for the feedback. šŸ‘

OP
OP
fergusonwoodcraft

fergusonwoodcraft

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the detailed feedback. Glad to hear you are still enjoying the new ride! I was worried when you disappeared that you may have regretted your purchase. šŸ˜‚

I would love to learn more about your plans for mud flaps. Are you certain that the Rallyarmor XLs will fit? Whatever I do for my Sasquatch will need to be easily removable for when I go off-road. Otherwise, they will quickly get trashed.

BTW, Iā€™m shocked that your SO didnā€™t like the vanity plate! šŸ˜‰

Thanks again for the feedback. šŸ‘
haha quite the opposite.. disappeared because Iā€™ve been enjoying this beast!

Iā€™m not 100% if theyā€™ll work to be totally honest. Theyā€™re universal, so will need so work. But, Iā€™ve had rallyarmor in the past and was very happy. I reached out and they said they have some in the works, but not eta. So, weā€™ll give these a try and see!
Sponsored