First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello everyone, my first thread here, and I thought I'd ask for some help.

I have a 7/14 Res date, ordered a sas 2.7 with MIC and towing package hoping to get a 21MY. My recent concern is I haven't gotten any updates from ford, I haven't received my build date, but most importantly, never got yesterdays (5/28) email for unscheduled orders, wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation?

I know it's most likely on Ford's end, but this morning I stopped by the dealership to ask if they might have any information. No luck there either.

My last email from Ford was an order confirmation email, that's why I am a bit confused that I haven't gotten any updates this week.

If anyone has any information or advice on what to do, thank you in advance.
Sponsored

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I received my confirmation email in April for my build. Had a June 26 build date. My salesman said earlier this week that my build date pushed to July 16 I think. I received no emails yesterday. I thought everyone was supposed to get one yesterday? Be curious about folks that did not get the email. Thoughts??

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also got nothing....build date or ā€œsucks to be youā€œ email. Not sure why some people didnā€™t get it. My thought was that I was a few days later reserving so maybe it only went out to first day-ers but I guess you have disproved that. My other thought was that maybe there were still some orders they were Trying to fill Except for the top mine is free from bad list things. Most likely itā€™s a mail server fail.

Last edited:

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yesterday's email was intended for folks who (1) reserved before ??their cutoff date??, (2) ordered prior to cut-off, (3) did not code their order 99, and (4) have not yet received a VIN/build week.

Confused?? That's Exactly why Ford customer relationship center is there: 1-800-334-4375. Have all your pertinent stuff at hand

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same, I got no email yesterday. Ordered January 25th, 19 order code and reserved in September šŸ˜ž

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 7/14 Res date, ordered a sas 2.7 with MIC and towing package hoping to get a 21MY. My recent concern is I haven't gotten any updates from ford, I haven't received my build date, but most importantly, never got yesterdays (5/28) email for unscheduled orders, wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation?

I know it's most likely on Ford's end, but this morning I stopped by the dealership to ask if they might have any information. No luck there either.

My last email from Ford was an order confirmation email, that's why I am a bit confused that I haven't gotten any updates this week.

Thereā€™s nothing you can do but wait to get your build date an vin from ford in an email most of us are in the same boat your not missing much thereā€™s an issue with the hard tops being produced a d tow package now plus a bunch other bs thatā€™s been posted on these forums 10000000 times already

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never actually received any order confirmation email from them. I have my original reservation email from way back in 1824 or however long ago it was when it was announced. I have a build sheet from my dealer and when I log in to Ford it shows in store dealer ordered badlands. Never got anything from Ford however.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™m off today and have nothing better to do so I think Iā€™ll call and try to pull some info from the Bronco customer service line today on my order šŸ˜…

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this sounds stupid but I have to ask.
You said you reserved 7/14...But did you go in to the dealer and convert that reservation to an order?
Sorry it is such an obvious question but you never know...Kinda like asking if the device you are having trouble with is "plugged in."

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received my confirmation email in April for my build. Had a June 26 build date. My salesman said earlier this week that my build date pushed to July 16 I think. I received no emails yesterday. I thought everyone was supposed to get one yesterday? Be curious about folks that did not get the email. Thoughts??
I havent received any communications other than confirmation of the down payment. I am a bit latter on the reservation though.

Res 08-04-2020
Converted 02-04-2021
Clean/unscheduled is all i know.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just called and everything is all good with contact info...no ETA though but the girl was super nice and helpful and said she appreciated us being such loyal Ford customers...weā€™ve owned Fords since the mid 90ā€™s - had a Taurus, Aerostar, 3 Explorers, Ranger, F-150 and an Edge and now hopefully soon weā€™ll add our Bronco but they do say ā€œGood things come to those who waitā€ so just gotta keep on keeping on!

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
she appreciated us being such loyal Ford customers...weā€™ve owned Fords since the mid 90ā€™s - had a Taurus, Aerostar, 3 Explorers, Ranger, F-150 and an Edge
How did she know your ownership history? Or did you rattle this same list off to her šŸ˜‚

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How did she know your ownership history? Or did you rattle this same list off to her šŸ˜‚
I guess when they can see your Ford account on their end it has a history of your vehicles but we're Ford loyalists through and through :cool: (y)

OP
OP
MaxLD

MaxLD

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know this sounds stupid but I have to ask.
You said you reserved 7/14...But did you go in to the dealer and convert that reservation to an order?
Sorry it is such an obvious question but you never know...Kinda like asking if the device you are having trouble with is "plugged in."
Yes, I had converted my order and got the order confirmation email from ford. Since then, heard nothing, not even the 5/28 email which concerns me.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I had converted my order and got the order confirmation email from ford. Since then, heard nothing, not even the 5/28 email which concerns me.
Did the order confirmation come from Ford or from your dealer?

Have you checked your Junk Mailbox?
Sponsored