Sponsored

Not gonna lie...starting to get cold feet.

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

With the info about no x plan pricing and now rumors of another dealer change being allowed and this already being a first model year vehicle I'm starting to waver. It just seems like Ford really doesn't have a plan and are making it up as they go along. I love the Bronco's new design but at what cost?
Sponsored

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is why many of us are doing Granger/Stephens. X-plan only saves an additional $300. If these new changes stick, more ppl will be going there. With no X-plan, dealers can pretty much charge what they want

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Screw around too much and a fish may just spit the hook even if it is hungry.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is why many of us are doing Granger/Stephens. X-plan only saves an additional $300. If these new changes stick, more ppl will be going there. With no X-plan, dealers can pretty much charge what they want
I predict a lot of angry Granger/Stephens reservation holders next year when they find out that those dealers aren't getting enough allocation.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perhaps a bit pissed, but it all will rest on my dealers ethics now. It always has.

They refused to nail down a pricing strategy due to lack of info from Ford (a month ago, roughly), as I stated in another thread, they don't trust Mother Ford(er) either.
They did say, if all else remains the same, as far as Ford sticking it's nose in the pricing game, they would still be pricing below invoice like EVERY car on their lot is....including the Raptors they have (had).
Their pricing beats X-plan anyways,so , in after thought, I'm most likely out nothing.
I am certain that I am far more fortunate than many others regarding having an ethical dealer.
Guess I'll find out at order time for sure, but knowing their 3 generations of reputation, not really worried.

Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
X plan saves more than $300. It’s also saving % off add ons like engine upgrade

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

X plan saves more than $300. It’s also saving % off add ons like engine upgrade
He meant, Granger gave an extra $300 discount for X-planners.

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sentiment shared

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the info about no x plan pricing and now rumors of another dealer change being allowed and this already being a first model year vehicle I'm starting to waver. It just seems like Ford really doesn't have a plan and are making it up as they go along. I love the Bronco's new design but at what cost?
Moved me to MY22 = price increase
Eliminate X-Plan = price increase

My guess is options will come in on the high side. A post was made last week that Ford felt they could squeeze more profit given the volume of reservations and positive reviews. This seems consistent with that post.

Sponsored

HTX1811

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SXT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Comes down to greedy dealerships and ADM. I'm getting a 2020 GT500 at MSRP. The same dealership will sell all of the Broncos they can get at MSRP also. I bought my 2017 GT350 from them at MSRP in 2017, so I know they are legit. My VIN has been created on my 2020 GT500, just waiting for next month and it goes into production.

Anyone interested PM me. I will pass along the info.

Of course there is a big contingent on here that says there will be no ADM. Time will tell.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/anyone-been-quoted-a-5-10-or-15-000-adm-yet.2179/

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the Warthog is revealed to be available in a 2 door I will wait, if I don’t know I will probably get a Badlands 2 door, maybe a Filson. I may love it and not want a Warthog.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this all together. I was already taking a huge risk selling my Truck to Carmax to get the Bronco hoping ill get it in the Spring of the year. But its looking more and more like Ford can't get it's shit together. Who the hell knows when we'll really get it delivered. They can't even get Build and Price put together on time. Then add in Covid-19 this Winter. I have a bad feeling about this. Hate to be negative but it's just the way I feel.

Last edited:

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this all together. I was already taking a huge risk selling my Truck to Carmax to get the Bronco hoping ill get it in the Spring of the year. But its looking more and more like Ford can't get it shit together. Who the hell knows when we'll really get it delivered. They can't even get Build and Price put together on time. Then add in Covid-19 this Winter. I have a bad feeling about this. Hate to be negative but it's just the way I feel.
Stupid Ford for not being able to accurately predict pricing during a global pandemic. If only they could some how let us know, oh say 2-3 months before we order and 8 months before taking possession....
Ford Bronco Not gonna lie...starting to get cold feet. 1603156552554