Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only hang up is when you change credit card used for reservation. They can't just automatically change it, then, it MUST be done manually, which takes 2-3 weeks to process. I'm still waiting for a check from Ford, I assume, the old dealer basically told me go pound sand, it comes from Ford.
Sponsored

Desmomini

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ferrari 348, Porsche 914
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The only hang up is when you change credit card used for reservation. They can't just automatically change it, then, it MUST be done manually, which takes 2-3 weeks to process. I'm still waiting for a check from Ford, I assume, the old dealer basically told me go pound sand, it comes from Ford.
Hmm. I reserved with a credit card, then changed dealers. Dealer 1 refunded my credit card. Dealer 2 accepted my new credit card info.

If your Dealer 1 is giving you a hard time, don't bother with a salesperson, just call their main # and ask for the accounting department.

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wouldn't worry about your dealer knowing less about the Bronco than you do. I clarified a number of questions thay had about how the reservation and ordering process worked. I sent them a number of posts from this forum and suggested that their Bronco team follow this site closely to learn more about what is going on. They were grateful for my help and processed my order without complications. This has been a complicated roll-out for all dealers involved.

OP
OP

Stevem

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This weekend I went to the dealership that has my reservation the "Bronco Expert" I spoke with didn't know what the Sasquatch package was. So today I tried to change to a different dealership but Ford customer care(800- 396_3673) told me I couldn't convert I would have to cancel my reservation and get in line again.
I know I'm not getting a 21 with a early November reservation but I don't want to get in line again either.
For those who changed Dealership who did you call
Update
I called the marketing number and was allowed to change the dealership quite easily I have spoken to the new dealership and feel much better.
Thanks for all the help

Sponsored

StaticAnalysis

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't like my dealership but they already made my reservation into an order, but they still haven't gotten any sort of deposit or configuration from me. Wish I changed to another dealership with more allocations.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't like my dealership but they already made my reservation into an order, but they still haven't gotten any sort of deposit or configuration from me. Wish I changed to another dealership with more allocations.
Did they make an order without your permission? Sounds like it.

It's possible to have this undone and turned back into a reservation to have it transferred.

Ford Bronco Not Happy can't change Dealership Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 10.38.44

StaticAnalysis

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did they make an order without your permission? Sounds like it.

It's possible to have this undone and turned back into a reservation to have it transferred.
No they called on the phone and asked if I was going to order and I said yes, but since then they haven't called me about anything and the times I do call them the people on the other end don't really inspire confidence that they know what they're doing or what's going on.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No they called on the phone and asked if I was going to order and I said yes, but since then they haven't called me about anything and the times I do call them the people on the other end don't really inspire confidence that they know what they're doing or what's going on.
That sucks.

Considering that it's possible to change an order back into a reservation and change dealers, I would call yours and tell them that you're going to do exactly that (and take your allocation somewhere else... leaving them with one less bronco to eventually sell) unless you get your concerns addressed.

That's *your* reservation and *your* bronco... it's not like if you walk away they get to sell it to someone else. You have both things they want... money and the bronco to sell.

StaticAnalysis

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That sucks.

Considering that it's possible to change an order back into a reservation and change dealers, I would call yours and tell them that you're going to do exactly that (and take your allocation somewhere else... leaving them with one less bronco to eventually sell) unless you get your concerns addressed.

That's *your* reservation and *your* bronco... it's not like if you walk away they get to sell it to someone else. You have both things they want... money and the bronco to sell.
Talked with the Ford Reps this morning and pushed the issue and looks like they can do a manual transfer out of that crappy dealership after all.
Sponsored