Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This weekend I went to the dealership that has my reservation the "Bronco Expert" I spoke with didn't know what the Sasquatch package was. So today I tried to change to a different dealership but Ford customer care(800- 396_3673) told me I couldn't convert I would have to cancel my reservation and get in line again.
I know I'm not getting a 21 with a early November reservation but I don't want to get in line again either.
For those who changed Dealership who did you call
Sponsored

Stevegp

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 mustang gt. F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This weekend I went to the dealership that has my reservation the "Bronco Expert" I spoke with didn't know what the Sasquatch package was. So today I tried to change to a different dealership but Ford customer care(800- 396_3673) told me I couldn't convert I would have to cancel my reservation and get in line again.
I know I'm not getting a 21 with a early November reservation but I don't want to get in line again either.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/bronco-reservation-to-order-faqs-1-29-2021-pdf.84974/

pawhitejr

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told ford has no way to change the dealership of a reservation. even after I read the web site to her she told me it was incorrect.
I would just call back and get a different service rep that knows what they are talking about. I have changed two reservations for me and two for a friend.

Sponsored

morrieswigs

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger T/A, C3 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I have changed twice including once just a few days ago. Both times they didn't question anything and gladly changed it in a few minutes for me. Call back and get someone who knows what they are doing.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was told ford has no way to change the dealership of a reservation. even after I read the web site to her she told me it was incorrect.
Call again for a different customer service rep

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sorry to hear about your frustration.

There is a different number you should try calling that directly reaches the appropriate department. Other members have also reported getting reps on the normal customer service line that weren’t aware of the full process or that a separate Dept is handling all the reservation stuff.

This is directly off of the Ford Bronco FAQ. I literally just grabbed it:

Ford Bronco Not Happy can't change Dealership BF5B6480-82F9-4CAB-A877-06BCD8CC2035

Try calling 800.334.4375

People have reported that team to be very responsive and helpful.

Just to make sure, you didn’t convert to an order, your Ford.com account doesn’t show an order, and you’re not in Canada? If the answer to any of those questions is “yes” hope is not lost, there’s just more steps and reading you’ll need to do.

Good luck!

Last edited:

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Which dealer was this?

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Call FORD MARKETING 800-334-4375. I have moved my reservation twice. After you convert your reservation to an order, I think you are stuck with that dealer.

Sponsored

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
After you convert your reservation to an order, I think you are stuck with that dealer.
Is this the case, can anyone confirm??

If it is not possible to transfer an order from one dealer to another, orders can still be reverted back to a reservation, and then transferred?

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can still change after it becomes an in store order. Just get another rep on the phone. They gave to do a manual change. Takes 7 to 10 days to see it on your end.
Sponsored