Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my first post. I was a bit hesitant to share this because I have seen how some of you rip on some posts boasting your extensive knowledge of cars and off-roading. But seeing this post on Instagram agitated my timidity away and drove me to share my elevated passion for the Bronco. No, I am not exaggerating when I say that seeing the the new 470hp Jeep caused me to love my Bronco order even more (haha). To explain my sentiment I have to add that I discovered my passion for off-roading in a Jeep. So yes, I have drove a Jeep (rental) on and off the pavement on a few occasions and I am hoping, based on the great information in this forum and additional research, that the Bronco is going to be an even better experience. Quite honestly I am extremely happy with my decision of waiting for the Bronco. Just looking at this Jeep, the aesthetics are all wrong. I could not see myself driving something that is not pleasing to my eye even if it was the most practical and capable. That is like marrying someone for their money! You will enjoy it to some extent, but deep down you are empty and sad. Seeing the gas milage 14mpg combined, just WOW! I get it, most of you will probably get on this thread and say, "well what do you expect?". Frankly, I do not expect anything as I am new to 4x4 capable vehicles and I do not know what I am getting into, but I am enthusiastically wanting to learn all about it. In the meantime, I am going to wait faithfully for My 2021 Badlands wearing a beautiful oxford white paint coat with all the "high" accessories to match. This will be the first car I will drive in 7 to 8 months since I sold my Mercedes and it will probably be difficult for my girl to get me out of it once I get it. I am looking forward to continue interacting with this community of awesome people and I hope I can learn from all of you as much as possible!

Cheers!
CD521AFE-1D5F-413D-B50F-B122C65A2DFE_1_105_c.jpeg
E019737B-1051-4F1C-A507-BC190EB40004_1_105_c.jpeg

3A9C0CC5-FEA3-41A2-A893-6A38DCD4F233.jpeg
470HP and still only offering 33in Tires from the factory. Bronco rules!!

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my first post. I was a bit hesitant to share this because I have seen how some of you rip on some posts boasting your extensive knowledge of cars and off-roading. But seeing this post on Instagram agitated my timidity away and drove me to share my elevated passion for the Bronco. No, I am not exaggerating when I say that seeing the the new 470hp Jeep caused me to love my Bronco order even more (haha). To explain my sentiment I have to add that I discovered my passion for off-roading in a Jeep. So yes, I have drove a Jeep (rental) on and off the pavement on a few occasions and I am hoping, based on the great information in this forum and additional research, that the Bronco is going to be an even better experience. Quite honestly I am extremely happy with my decision of waiting for the Bronco. Just looking at this Jeep, the aesthetics are all wrong. I could not see myself driving something that is not pleasing to my eye even if it was the most practical and capable. That is like marrying someone for their money! You will enjoy it to some extent, but deep down you are empty and sad. Seeing the gas milage 14mpg combined, just WOW! I get it, most of you will probably get on this thread and say, "well what do you expect?". Frankly, I do not expect anything as I am new to 4x4 capable vehicles and I do not know what I am getting into, but I am enthusiastically wanting to learn all about it. In the meantime, I am going to wait faithfully for My 2021 Badlands wearing a beautiful oxford white paint coat with all the "high" accessories to match. This will be the first car I will drive in 7 to 8 months since I sold my Mercedes and it will probably be difficult for my girl to get me out of it once I get it. I am looking forward to continue interacting with this community of awesome people and I hope I can learn from all of you as much as possible!

Cheers!
CD521AFE-1D5F-413D-B50F-B122C65A2DFE_1_105_c.jpeg
E019737B-1051-4F1C-A507-BC190EB40004_1_105_c.jpeg

3A9C0CC5-FEA3-41A2-A893-6A38DCD4F233.jpeg
The 2022 Jeep Rubicon *6500
* Passes everything but a gas station.
Ford Bronco Not sure if anyone has seen this post by Motortrend 1615937070197

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Trust me! This is the reason why I have not posted yet. I search once or twice before creating a new thread to ask a question. I have found my answers every time after searching through pointless replies and pictures of the search feature on this forum. I hope no one had a similar thread like this. I tried to infuse my weird obsession for the Bronco with a dash of humor and a cup of hate on the competition. What cha think about my first attempt? lol
It doesn't help that the related posts on a thread are normally much more helpful (or at least more accurate) than search seems to be. Once or twice I think I've posted with a question and only to see a similar thread at the bottom of mine that I failed to find via search that completely answered my question. And then I fly to delete before I get smited

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cryztus

Cryztus

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FACTS!

It doesn't help that the related posts on a thread are normally much more helpful (or at least more accurate) than search seems to be. Once or twice I think I've posted with a question and only to see a similar thread at the bottom of mine that I failed to find via search that completely answered my question. And then I fly to delete before I get smited

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't pay attention to the mpg in my jeep, but if I were a betting man, I'd say my 4.0, 4.88 gears, 35" MT tires, will all kinds of aftermarket goodies gets me below 12mpg.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many cup holders does it have?

Hyperforming

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think 14 is better than my father-in-law’s bone stock 99 Wrangler 4.0 5 speed gets 🤷🏻‍♂️

mandrew

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hemi Jeep will become known for broken axles and overheating in the desert

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum. Don't mind the assholes on here. They will have some crappy comment no matter how well the post is. However, if your post is crap you will get attacked pretty hard by all sorts of people 😅

evoaire

First Edition
First Name
Evoaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maybe a bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well, the MPG, will match any serious upgraded 4x4. Unless maybe if you go with a diesel. Granted it’s awful, but heavy wheeling means heavy parts, which in turn kills mpg. And the looks, well, yeah I probably agree. She’s not the sexiest I’ve seen. But it sure looks better than this thing.

FA286619-B35D-4BFB-8ACC-807B45933F00.jpeg

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"That is like marrying someone for their money! You will enjoy it to some extent, but deep down you are empty and sad."

hahaha seriously hahaha :love:
Well played sir, well played...You almost made me spit out my drink

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey I'm with you on this one!; as somebody who definitely "over-ordered" with a badlands that will be driven on the road 99% of the time, that Jeep is not exciting to me at all. IMHO the badlands is at least as capable off-road capable as the Rubicon, and will drive better on the road as well (where, let's be honest, most of them will spend as much time on road as my badlands will). I also opted to stick with the 2.3 after seeing how capable it was off-road anyway. I'm not racing it, and the gas savings add up for sure!

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome aboard.