Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reviewed the final build sheet for my Bronco, however, my dealer informed me of this for the accessories:

"Please note: any accessories on your build will have to be added aftermarket. Therefore, they will not be on your final build sheet."

I thought we'd be able to get the accessories that are on B&P installed on the vehicle at the time of delivery? Did something change or am I missing something?
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Most of the accessories are not in the dealers ordering system right now, so they can't add them to your order. However, we've been told by Ford that they will be added before vehicle scheduling begins and you'll be able to tack them on. Particularly on DIO accessories, they can be added on very late because they won't actually ship with your Bronco to the dealership.

So, no, you don't have to go buy your accessories aftermarket, but yes they will not be on your initial build sheet because the dealer doesn't have the ability to add them yet.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some accessories will be added when the get to the dealer....”aftermarket” I’m kinda iffy...i get it’s not “Ford” brand in my case Rigid, but i would ask you dealer for more info on what they mean...mine said they will add it before i pic up the vehicle.

E62B315D-A969-4006-A015-9F38E865DD98.png

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reviewed the final build sheet for my Bronco, however, my dealer informed me of this for the accessories:

"Please note: any accessories on your build will have to be added aftermarket. Therefore, they will not be on your final build sheet."

I thought we'd be able to get the accessories that are on B&P installed on the vehicle at the time of delivery? Did something change or am I missing something?
Yeah we got that nice list and could not order anything. Dealer said maybe in a few months. And yes, for those that want to it was said you could order in your Bronco order and bundle it into your loan. I had an Attachment to my order agreement and the sales manager signed it. I wanted it very clear, Ford pays the install costs and if anything falls through the cracks, the dealer does. Here; ". FORD has agreed to pay directly to the Dealer installation costs of Ford Accessories ordered at the time the Bronco order is placed. No installation costs to the Customer. IF Ford releases additional accessories prior to delivery, customer reserves the right to order these additional accessories and if FORD will not pay the installation costs on any accessories ordered, the Dealer will install them at no charge to the customer. Customer may add additional accessories to this order or as a separate parts order, including the Winch." Not my first rodeo!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No surprises here, your dealer is wrong:

DIO (Dealer Installed Options) Program Allows Bronco Accessories To Be Included In Purchase Price and Installed by Dealer

Ford is providing the dealers with the accessories lists in the next few weeks and will update B&P with the info in March. So for most people asking their dealer about accessories right now you will get:
  1. We don't know.
  2. You can't order accessories on the invoice.
  3. You have to buy the parts from our parts department and pay us full labor for their install.
  4. We are waiting on Ford (correct answer).

Sponsored

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We could offer more insight if you posted what accessories you are looking for.

Your dealer could be right or could be looking to screw you. If it a Ford late-availability accessory that moves you to a MY22 build (like a shadow-black, modular top) - uhhhh- not good.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same for me. Will be adding canvas bimini, roof rack & crossbars, Kayak rack and rear mounted ski rack . . . not on the original order.
Sponsored