Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you have any enemies?
I did see an add on my Facebook feed for these prank things that you hide in somebody’s house or office that sounds like a random smoke detector or a cricket
Sponsored

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, so I"m an idiot, which I'm sure was the expected outcome. It's the physical overhead garage door opener backup battery. I shoulda waited to post until the morning...
Probably should update your first post so no one needs to read through any replies unnecessarily.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok, so I"m an idiot, which I'm sure was the expected outcome. It's the physical overhead garage door opener backup battery. I shoulda waited to post until the morning...
Thats okay. Sometimes these things get the best of us. One night late at night when my husband was out in the field for training stuff... I kept hearing this beep every so often on a very specific increment (I forget now if it was every hour or 15 minutes, etc, but it was consistent). I was utterly stumped and couldnt find the source ANYWHERE. It was driving me crazy. It turned out to be some watch or something in a pants pocket. I couldnt even source where the noise was coming from. I was becoming convinced someone was hiding some electronic in the house 😂 😂 😂

OP
OP
Bruzer22

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats okay. Sometimes these things get the best of us. One night late at night when my husband was out in the field for training stuff... I kept hearing this beep every so often on a very specific increment (I forget now if it was every hour or 15 minutes, etc, but it was consistent). I was utterly stumped and couldnt find the source ANYWHERE. It was driving me crazy. It turned out to be some watch or something in a pants pocket. I couldnt even source where the noise was coming from. I was becoming convinced someone was hiding some electronic in the house 😂 😂 😂
All sorts of noise things at our house yesterday. My wife was going nuts hearing banging, and the outside breaker box door was open. It didn't get fully closed after resetting a breaker. Slamming doors, beeping batteries. The best thing to come out of this is a laugh, and I guess I took care of an errand last night and got some gas!
Sponsored