Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We don't need no stinkin' BN...we got @618TRVLWILD and The Stig!
Better than any "press release" from them...
Sponsored

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
can someone help these guys get a simple way to add a BRONCO6G watermark in the middle of every pic they upload?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well hopefully @618TRVLWILD and The Stig know to NOT post any of this over at AT ;) (* Yes, I changed to initials to not infringe on any copyright they may have to a couple of letters....smh)

Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just unfollowed. What garbage. Way to build a community, lol.

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am 99% sure that fair use does not cover material used for profit, and Bronco6g makes money off of all these ads. If BN product drives traffic to this ad covered site, they may have an argument.

Can our administrators clarify what product was mentioned in the letter, but not provided in the OP? If it was pictures that were slapped with the Bronco6g watermark or content from behind a paid wall, I can understand.

And if so, was the directive to publish "nothing" from BN a request from BN, or a directive from Bronco6g in retaliation?
Understable, but keep in mind that YouTube will make money off of ads they attach to your content too. Yes, you get ad revenue but so do they. I would love for a attorney to give us more insight into this.

Also, someone posted the 37in tire photos with bronco6g watermarks over in their thread, wonder how that works.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This actually makes me want my bronco less. Are they trying to build a community of owners or not

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As funny as this is, you probably should take it down. BN content is not allowed.

TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is all very sad and old school thinking on the part of Ford. Why did they ever want to charge to sell us something (no way BN membership revenue amounts to anything in the grand scheme)? Why would they try to cut off a huge, consolidated base of rabid fans at 6G? Most modern companies would be celebrating the kind of traffic and buzz that is being generated here. Hard to believe that Farley or Levine are aware of this sad attempt to redeem a poor marketing effort from Jackson Dawson. Probably need to make them aware!

Do they not realize now that orders are being placed (and new reservations are for at least '22) there is virtually no value in there "exclusive" content?

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Administrator As someone who has vast experience in social advertising and seen this shit before, it isn't illegal to repost or share public information. Their instagram posts? Public. Their blog posts' pictures? Public. That's why they're watermarked. If what this forum was doing was illegal, then news outlets would be under the same cease & desist, but they're not.

So until we're/they're posting things behind a paywall, you can tell them to shove their legal scare-tactics up their ass. The only way any of their claims hold water is if anyone is making a profit from using their images. And I assume no one here is getting paid from this forum, right?

Last edited:

Ironjamzz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well hopefully @618TRVLWILD and The Stig know to NOT post any of this over at AT ;) (* Yes, I changed to initials to not infringe on any copyright they may have to a couple of letters....smh)
Just like everywhere else in this county, The real elephant in the room is hiding behind a dust mite. Olly olly oxen free!!!!:ROFLMAO: Hope it didn't have anything to do with the Bernie jokes.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.