Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wonder if this is the 100k member number:

53.1k (Instagram)
+ 33.4k (YouTube)
+ 12k (FaceBook)

Add in 1,500 (and dropping) BN forum members or whatever, and you get 100,000 "members".
Probably just started at a higher number. No rule says you have to start at 1. Fun fact: The first Porsche ever sold was #7.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

BN has a thread about us. ?

We were referred to as “middle school drama”. Shows what they know. We’re clearly frat house pranksters. ?
is that exclusive content asking for a friend

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! That's a d*ck move on BN's part.
They were a bunch of ***** right from the start, harassing regular members from here at events and blocking their photos/videos on order to make their own content "exclusive" ... so I'm not the least bit surprised they're acting like ***holes again.

I can't fathom why Ford would want to continue to be officially associated with them.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not enforcing your trademark and content, in America, is the same as not owning your trademark or content.

Case law has been fairly consistent with this. If they own the content then they absolutely should send a cease and desist.
Notwithstanding whether or not their C&D would stand up in court, the bigger question for them is simply "Why?" I've had clients seek to stop the use of their copyrighted information from their products/websites being used on other sites for free, but there's always the question of "Do we care?" and "Is it worth it for us to pursue, even if we're right?'" Legally, yes, they have copyrights on these images and can ask to stop using them, but what are they gaining by doing so? It'd be one thing if it were about protecting the Bronco Nation logo or whatever, but preventing even images of an orange Wildtrak? At the risk of alienating the very people you want to come and look at the same images on your website? C'mon.

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are going at it the wrong way. If they made their site free just by making you creating a free account, they would probably grow significantly and make more money selling ad space than they do membership fees, but they keep making it worse for themselves lol. Either way, i'm a B6G member for life.

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well I'll be... :confused:

I saw yellow bits and thought, "That could only mean one thing".

I stand corrected and ashamed of sharing this abomination.

To Pizza Purgatory I go...
When I lived in London, sweet corn pizza was definitely a popular pizza option. Maybe you should send that GIF to a Land Rover Defender forum...

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Administrator

Can we lock down our site behind a membership so they have to sign up to stalk us? Please?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They are going at it the wrong way. If they made their site free just by making you creating a free account, they would probably grow significantly and make more money selling ad space than they do membership fees, but they keep making it worse for themselves lol. Either way, i'm a B6G member for life.
They are trying to control the message, if it is not gushing with praise for their sponsor company they do not want those postings. You know, censorship builds a stronger, more positive image of the subject your trying to promote. :unsure: :rolleyes: ?‍♂

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s public. I didn’t log in to see it.
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse for violating it.
They are trying to control the message, if it is not gushing with praise for their sponsor company they do not want those postings. You know, censorship builds a stronger, more positive image of the subject your trying to promote. :unsure: :rolleyes: ?‍♂

@Administrator Get it?

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Administrator

Can we lock down our site behind a membership so they have to sign up to stalk us? Please?
I really hope you're joking because that's a terrible idea. The major driver of automotive forum traffic is random person with an issue Googles their issue and lands on the forum article discussing it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.