Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dear Bronco6G users,

We have received the following takedown notice from counsel for Jackson Dawson Communications, Ford’s marketing firm who owns and operates Bronco Nation. The notice requests the removal of all Bronco Nation materials.

Please DO NOT post any further content and links from Bronco Nation. Any such content and links will be removed without prior notice.

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 6.10.40 PM.png

Sorry for all the inconvenience this will cause. But, clearly this policy isn’t our choice.
Cancelling my Bronco Nation subscription, and filing a chargeback immediately. They’re literally owned and ran by Ford anyway.
Sponsored

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To be fair, a bunch/most of the photos are on the free portion of the site. I don’t know what is behind the paywall as I don’t have a paid membership. I do have an account over there that I created before any of us really knew what BN was, so they will get one more click and page view from me... to delete my free account.
Same here.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would join just for the pictures that they put out but their watermark is so intrusive that its not worth it.

Just kidding. I wouldn't pay for that site even if it guaranteed me a MY21.

Rustytuna

Base
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just deleted all my content over there. You can request account cancelation at [email protected]
Nice job.

This is just straight up self-destruction. What a piss poor move by them. It was already useless to me now im just actively against them. AND THEYRE TRYING TO CHARGE FOR SOME OF IT? Boooo

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Someone should ask Farley on twitter what he thinks of reducing Fords exposure on a new launch
Having to explain your existence to the new CEO might be one of the reasons behind this boneheaded move. All those people at BN aren't doing this for the love of Bronco. They are being paid. That costs money. Ford won't keep that money flowing forever.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with everyone else that Bronco Nation is in trouble. I made a free account there a few months ago, went on two or three times, and haven’t been back since.

They are so behind this community in knowledge and information it’s ridiculous. Anyone who is capable of doing a google search will find what they are looking for linked to Bronco6g 9 times out of 10. You have to type out “Bronco Nation” in order for a Bronco Nation link to pop up.

Their member map seemed like a really cool idea and how they organize events seemed nice, but they killed it by charging an outrageous price for things we can figure out on our own. If move to Texas, for example, I can hop on here, join the correct club page for that region in Texas, and ask everyone if they’re looking to hit the trails and/or where to go.

This is disappointing behavior to say the least.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well it looks like Bronco Nation was geared up for this backlash, they responded within 12 minutes my BN account had been deleted. o_O Fantastic news, I tried logging in and got this: "The requested user 'North7' could not be found."
Just cancelled mine too.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Administrator As someone who has vast experience in social advertising and seen this shit before, it isn't illegal to repost or share public information. Their instagram posts? Public. Their blog posts' pictures? Public. That's why they're watermarked. If what this forum was doing was illegal, then news outlets would be under the same cease & desist, but they're not.

So until we're/they're posting things behind a paywall, you can tell them to shove their legal scare-tactics up their ass. The only way any of their claims hold water is if anyone is making a profit from using their images. And I assume no one here is getting paid from this forum, right?
Right, that's ultimately what is so petty about this. It's not that they don't want ANYONE using their pictures, they specifically don't want THIS SITE using their stuff.

Sponsored

Silver&Black_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Sherief
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC (2010), '21 Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco NOTICE TO ALL RE: Bronco Nation Content [See Update] Fight_Club

First Rule of Bronco Nation...........NEVER TALK ABOUT BRONCO NATION!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.