Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lol whatever BN. I have never seen a watermark be removed or credit not being given.

The only example even close that I can think of is when the Order Guide and Accessories lists were originally put out here with their big ass watermark covering half the document. Then a dealer here (@XCR440) posted a clean document so we could read it without the ungodly BN watermark.

Once that happened Doug put a B6G watermark in a reasonable location that still allowed you to read the document, and the BN document was deleted. BN’s watermark was never deleted, the info just came from a different source that wasn’t worried about getting membership fees.

Last edited:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
UPDATE:

Jackson Dawson has just reached out to us to explain that the take down notice was sent by an "over-zealous legal representative" without their approval. They have proposed a reconciliatory approach moving forward, which we totally agree with.

Going forward, for any stories or content from Bronco Nation that is posted on Bronco6G, please also provide credit to them.

**For the record: Bronco6G has NEVER removed any Bronco Nation watermarks. All of the threads they listed in their takedown notice had BN watermarked content.
Do we have to mention them by name or will "The other site" work... :unsure: ...

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I gotta ask, because no one else will....

Who you calling stupid? Me for taking advantage of having a voice?

Or you for still being here when you're certainly displeased with some of the riff raff?

Hey I get it, some days @Squatch & @wvmtneer & @Bronc-OH & @Used2jeep push my buttons too, but in the end, we're still friends. And yes, that could've been a much longer list, I was just too lazy to type them all.

Edit: Decided to add @Bronco4lyfe85 & @Toccoa for never posting any words, just GIFs ?

Edit #2: Who could forget @Monster79 for frowning on my posts... but it's better than a :oops: ,so there is that!
Glad to see I don't push your buttons ;)

history-eraser-button-ren-and-stimpy-cartoon.gif

Sponsored

Deleted member 13702

UPDATE:

Jackson Dawson has just reached out to us to explain that the take down notice was sent by an "over-zealous legal representative" without their approval. They have proposed a reconciliatory approach moving forward, which we totally agree with.

Going forward, for any stories or content from Bronco Nation that is posted on Bronco6G, please also provide credit to them.

**For the record: Bronco6G has NEVER removed any Bronco Nation watermarks. All of the threads they listed in their takedown notice had BN watermarked content.
The ohh shit moment at Ford as someone over there read this thread.

Ford Bronco NOTICE TO ALL RE: Bronco Nation Content [See Update] F362D459-57E4-4714-A808-3B6ED57D1F23

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
UPDATE:

LOL when in doubt blame the lawyers. They expect people to believe that their own lawyers cooked this up and sent this without consent?? Totally agree this is pure damage control. I give them no credit for this, it's not an olive branch it's pure covering your ass.

dcliffo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Glad to see everyone can remember their elementary school lessons and can play nice together again. :ROFLMAO:
That said, fan of both sites for different reasons and will continue to visit both.

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

well that clears it up a bit..everyone take a breath and dont remove their water mark and give credit to their authors and site. Bam done, lets all move on to arguing about which green is better!

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we have to mention them by name or will "The other site" work... :unsure: ...
So if the picture has bronco nation on it does that count as giving them credit?
(saying it in this dudes voice)
Ancient-Aliens.jpg

Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I gotta ask, because no one else will....

Who you calling stupid? Me for taking advantage of having a voice?

Or you for still being here when you're certainly displeased with some of the riff raff?

Hey I get it, some days @Squatch & @wvmtneer & @Bronc-OH & @Used2jeep push my buttons too, but in the end, we're still friends. And yes, that could've been a much longer list, I was just too lazy to type them all.

Edit: Decided to add @Bronco4lyfe85 & @Toccoa for never posting any words, just GIFs ?

Edit #2: Who could forget @Monster79 for frowning on my posts... but it's better than a :oops: ,so there is that!
""

Just thought you could use one more GIF ?

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol whatever BN. I have never seen a watermark be removed or credit not being given. The only example even close that I can think of is when the Order Guide and Accessories lists were originally put out here with their big ass watermark covering half the document. Then a dealer here (@XCR440) posted a clean document so we could read it without the ungodly BN watermark. Once that happened Doug put a B6G watermark in a reasonable location that still allowed you to read the document, and the BN document was deleted. BN’s watermark was never deleted, the info just came from a different source that wasn’t worried about getting membership fees.
The only time I ever saw something stolen from their site, it didn't even happen here - it was FordAuthority who completely ripped off a BN story on Ford's motorsports HQ and failed to provide attribution or canonical links (as Ford Authority nearly always does).

What are the odds they get served with a C&D?</s>

Status
Not open for further replies.