First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ and Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What is BN? Never even heard of them till this thread. I would say their over zealous legal advisor "aka an asshole" is great at marketing.

Sponsored

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You DO tend to slap your watermark on all sorts of images that you do not own.

And that's straight up copyright infringement.

Sponsored

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

UPDATE:

Jackson Dawson has just reached out to us to explain that the take down notice was sent by an "over-zealous legal representative" without their approval. They have proposed a reconciliatory approach moving forward, which we totally agree with.

Going forward, for any stories or content from Bronco Nation that is posted on Bronco6G, please also provide credit to them.

[For the record: Bronco6G has NEVER removed any Bronco Nation watermarks. All of the threads listed in their takedown notice had BN watermarked content.]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Bronco6G users,

We have received the following takedown notice from counsel for Jackson Dawson Communications -- Ford’s marketing firm who owns and operates Bronco Nation. The notice requests the removal of all Bronco Nation materials.

Please DO NOT post any further content and links from Bronco Nation. Any such content and links will be removed without prior notice.

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 6.10.40 PM.png

Sorry for all the inconvenience this will cause. But, clearly this policy isn’t our choice.
Over zealous or not.. They need to make a public apology on this if they really are for the Bronco community and not a PR crew. Not that they've done much for the community lately..

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

40 is prime for a BTTF reference.
Perhaps. We’re you standing at vhs drop box for returns at 4 or 5? I was there at 9 and my mom said that’s okay:)

Close the thread already.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You DO tend to slap your watermark on all sorts of images that you do not own.

And that's straight up copyright infringement.
That seems to be per the site terms:

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY

By submitting, displaying or posting content on the Site, you hereby grant us a nonexclusive global license to reproduce, publish, modify, and distribute the content submitted by you to the Site. You also grant the Site global nonexclusive adaptation and resale rights over any content and material submitted to the Site. These nonexclusive publishing license and resale/adaptation rights extend to any materials submitted "for publication" within the Site

BRONCO6G.COM TERMS OF SERVICE

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perhaps. We’re you standing at vhs drop box for returns at 4 or 5? I was there at 9 and my mom said that’s okay:)

Close the thread already.
I’m 38... and I lived BTTF... Wed’s were $1 rentals at Advanced Video and it was always the first stop after school.

At 40, the trilogy would have spanned ages 5- 10... so it would have absolutely been in the zeitgeist.

I guess my point is, the reason he didn’t get the Biff reference isn’t because he’s too young... it would have to be for another reason.

Maybe he’s just a square.

;)

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Over zealous or not.. They need to make a public apology on this if they really are for the Bronco community and not a PR crew. Not that they've done much for the community lately..
They made a public apology (and took a shot) on their Instagram. It’s posted in this thread somewhere.

I don’t take these types of games between business interests personally.

It was fun watching it play out and I’m glad things are settled.

Rising tide and all...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.