North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

To attempt to be fair to BN. If there was any apparent value to their existence then I would consider joining. Cant figure that out though. Seems just a pay to play 6G with less info. Am I missing something?
Not at all, you have it correct.
Sponsored

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My fun Friday Flannel is orange. Does that count?

I'm not sure what is with the flannel / hipster hate here. I'm not much of a hipster, but it hits close enough to home, and I wear plenty of flannel. In the right light I'm almost a millennial too (If you want something more to rag on me for).
But I'm ready (and more than able) to drop $60k on a 4 door Badlands tomorrow if SAC would just call me already.

We aren't all the same, that is part of what makes this interesting and worth coming back to (unlike BN).

The flannel he wears is too short...looks stupid. Nothing wrong with orange on a flannel, its the pastel colors that his flannels are that bother me.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE:

Jackson Dawson has just reached out to us to explain that the take down notice was sent by an "over-zealous legal representative" without their approval.

A likely story after their deliberate attempt to once again attack the free competition backfired on them.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
UPDATE:

Jackson Dawson has just reached out to us to explain that the take down notice was sent by an "over-zealous legal representative" without their approval. They have proposed a reconciliatory approach moving forward, which we totally agree with.
This kind of stuff happens. Remember Christmas Vacation when Clark was venting about the bonus and Cousin Eddie went and kidnapped the Boss? I have no malice toward BN. They had a valid point but it went off the rails a bit. They brought it back in line and ate a little humble pie. Credit for fixing the missed step fairy quickly. We've all been there...

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This kind of stuff happens. Remember Christmas Vacation when Clark was venting about the bonus and Cousin Eddie went and kidnapped the Boss? I have no malice toward BN. They had a valid point but it went off the rails a bit. They brought it back in line and ate a little humble pie. Credit for fixing the missed step fairy quickly. We've all been there...
I find it highly unlikely a legal representative would take this action without informing someone at BN/JD

Sponsored

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A likely story after their deliberate attempt to once again attack the free competition backfired on them.
Exactly. Hard to argue mistake when it's part of a pattern of hostility towards Bronco6G users.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/addressing-bronco-nation-friction.5281/

I find it funny reading their users complain about the vitriol directed towards their beloved paid corporate site. I haven't seen anything about Bronco6G itself (as in the owners, site admins) deliberately targeting BN users the same way they have Bronco6G users. Hard to throw rocks, y'know?

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I find it highly unlikely a legal representative would take this action without informing someone at BN/JD
The outright lie is an issue for me. Rather than say 'we' made a mistake, it was someone else did it. Throwing others under the bus is not a good play. I guess it is a marketing company versus a PR firm. Poor play regardless.

Broncowski

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The outright lie is an issue for me. Rather than say 'we' made a mistake, it was someone else did it. Throwing others under the bus is not a good play. I guess it is a marketing company versus a PR firm. Poor play regardless.
Well they have always struck me as disingenuous at best, and outright frauds at worst.

For anyone who knows the short history of this "community of enthusiasts" that sprouted in Dearborn MI, it isn't all that surprising.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.