@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you install the side steps yourself? If so, do they come with everything needed to install?
I actually lost the instructions, so they were a pain to install.🤣

But as long as you have the instructions, they should be easy. They came with all the hardware needed, except the tools. You’ll just need an assistant to hold them in place for a minute, because they are HEAVY.
Sponsored

HypebeastDad

Base
First Name
Tarikh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town and country
Your Bronco Model
Base
You’d never catch me driving a Sport! I spent the last year of my life explaining the difference to people. 🤣

It finally ended now that my real Bronco is here. No need to bring back my PTSD!
I would drive one if Ford gave me one. Otherwise it’s too low.

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like it too. Looks like it will work on your Big Bend but not the Black Diamond, Badlands , FE or any with the Heavy-duty modular bumper added.

Notes - Important
  • Requires minor cutting/drilling.
  • Does NOT fit models equipped with a factory tow hooks in the bumper.
  • ONLY fits models with tow rings under the factory front bumper.
  • LEDs are for off-road use ONLY.
  • May interfere with parking sensors, proximity sensors and external cruise control sensors.
I let Rough Country know about it not fitting BD with Modular. I bought the first day they released and thought I might be able to make it work, but it would not. I’m glad they updated the description. They told me they only got their hands on the Bronco pictured on their site to test fit. I did get is mounted though. It was just not going to work out.

D3073458-8FF4-410B-9AD0-4EE60DDECCCE.jpeg

C69C23B9-DF7B-4168-AF3D-423BB4AFC427.jpeg

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I let Rough Country know about it not fitting BD with Modular. I bought the first day they released and thought I might be able to make it work, but it would not. I’m glad they updated the description. They told me they only got their hands on the Bronco pictured on their site to test fit. I did get is mounted though. It was just not going to work out.

Ford Bronco @NotOJsBronco Build Journal (with Photos) 🔧 C69C23B9-DF7B-4168-AF3D-423BB4AFC427

Ford Bronco @NotOJsBronco Build Journal (with Photos) 🔧 C69C23B9-DF7B-4168-AF3D-423BB4AFC427
I wonder if they’ll ever release that version. It doesn’t look too bad on the modular bumper!

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not as much as you’d think!
  • Nudge Bar by Rough Country -$303
  • 50” Light Bar by Rough Country -$351
  • Side Steps by 4 Wheel Parts -$981
  • Ditch Lights by Diode Dynamics -$320
  • Hood Protector by Lund Accessories -$100
  • Bronco Emblem by Bad Bronco -$72
  • Bronco Badges by Bronco Depot USA -$85
  • Vinyl Lettering by Vortex Signs -$43
  • Dixie Horn by Boom Blasters -$45
Total: $2300

There are some other mods like my neoprene seat covers that aren’t pictured, and those alone were another $560. But I’ll add more info later about my interior mods, once I have better pictures.
Thanks for the list and prices. I have a white two-door Base unit (reservation only right now), and don't plan on making a lot of mods, but the light bar, ditch lights, and nudge bar will now go on that short list.

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Please be patient with me as I update this build journal over the next couple of weeks. I’ve been making tons of modifications, but haven’t had time to take any good pictures. I’ve been so impressed with how easy the Bronco has been to modify. Much easier than any vehicle I have ever owned.
Sponsored