Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't see this fancy page and have never seen it. Only this one:

Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 1.18.33 PM.png
Same here, I have never seen that other page only the basic one that says ordering with dealer and I did receive a confirmation that my order was updated.
Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I'm a July 14 reservation holder who did not get my 21 order filled. I sent my 22 build order to my dealer last Monday (Oct 18th) and he emailed me back the order summary to verify it. Everything looked good so he entered the order.

My question is that I have not received an order confirmation email from Ford yet on my 22 order (a week later)? I asked my dealer about it last Friday and he said Ford's system is probably bogged down with orders right now but I would get an email soon. Has anyone else had problems getting their 22 Ford confirmation email?
donā€™t sweat itā€¦.early morning 7/14 res. As well and ā€˜reorderedā€™ at dealer on 10/13 due to items not available from MY21 for MY22.
Just got my confirmation email this past Saturday 10/23 and now my Ford account shows my original ordered as CANCELLEDā€¦was told there were duplicates so the original was cancelledā€¦whole process is screwed up

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Explorer and 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same thing here, no confirmation email. Today I asked the dealer and after he said I should already have an confirmation in my inbox last week tells me today that I won't get a confirmation. I also asked about getting a copy of the DORA and am told that DORAs aren't issued with this new system.

This all gives me lots of confidence. NOT

The only positive thing is that for the first time since March, my online status reflects my actual order. The rendering is incorrect as far as color but the stated color and everything is aligned with what I believe it should be.

Bronco9462

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I reordered 10/18 2dr OB SAS, tow, high, 3.7. Looking back through my emails concerning my Bronco, it took ten days before I received an order confirmation email from Ford For my first order. Then pushed to a my22. I had to opt for a new color as well, from AMB to Shadow Black.

Sponsored

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I'm a July 14 reservation holder who did not get my 21 order filled. I sent my 22 build order to my dealer last Monday (Oct 18th) and he emailed me back the order summary to verify it. Everything looked good so he entered the order.

My question is that I have not received an order confirmation email from Ford yet on my 22 order (a week later)? I asked my dealer about it last Friday and he said Ford's system is probably bogged down with orders right now but I would get an email soon. Has anyone else had problems getting their 22 Ford confirmation email?
-
Mine was the same, but I placed it my order on the 14th and they couldnt get it to go through until the 18th...

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
donā€™t sweat itā€¦.early morning 7/14 res. As well and ā€˜reorderedā€™ at dealer on 10/13 due to items not available from MY21 for MY22.
Just got my confirmation email this past Saturday 10/23 and now my Ford account shows my original ordered as CANCELLEDā€¦was told there were duplicates so the original was cancelledā€¦whole process is screwed up
When I went in to my dealer on the 13th and reordered a 2022, the Salesman opened up his order process Ford site and there was already a 2022 order in place with my original order #.
Ford rolled it over automatically. It was a Priority Code 99. The salesman said he had not changed the priority code from a 10 to a 99.
He tried to change priority code back to a 10 but wasn't allowed to.
I got an email confirmation from Ford on the 14th confirming my order.
I got a call from my dealer on the 18th saying he changed my priority code to a 10.

SoCal Driver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was an early reservation (July 2020) that fell through the cracks at my local dealer. I ordered 10/13 and got the email from Ford confirming the order only 3 days later on 10/16.

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SAME HERE.... CONFIRM 7/15/2020.... still no vin.... still no word on when the build is booked. Why reserve when it does not seem to matter. At my dealer I've seen over a dozen Broncs pass through... all... ALL ordered after mine went in... and yours it seems.... just a lousy system it seems.

Sponsored

Tammeriffic

Badlands
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order is all wrong after my dealer sent me another DORA and had me sign. Got another email from Ford late yesterday. Now using the reservationId= link is all wrong, wrong color, wrong pkg, wrong top, wrong transmission. It was wrong in the past but once I updated to MY22 it has been right until yesterday.

Hooker Hood

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco, 1960 Ford f-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I completed my 2022 order last week and had the order confirmation from Ford that some day...

FordRacing1

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Slightly modified Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am still waiting on an email also.

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sent order to dealer last saturday, still no confirmation email. So i'm in the same boat.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I have not gotten an email from FORD but when I go MYFORD it is now lists my order as Bronco 22
Sponsored