Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An interesting overview video, but my absolute favorite was the Ford burn at the end. Essentially, "we'll stop taking reservations soon so we don't over promise what we're capable of."

TFL Ineos Grenadier deep dive
Sponsored

Deleted member 32220

Nice rig, love the aircraft inspired annunciater panel and switch panels, especially overhead.đź‘Ť

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got a reservation in. Something to compete with my Badlands reservation for MY23.

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I reserved one too. They have been very upfront about who’s orders get built first. More options take longer. Ineos is learning a lot from Ford’s continual follies.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I reserved one too. They have been very upfront about who’s orders get built first. More options take longer. Ineos is learning a lot from Ford’s continual follies.
Hi, I'm a little late to the Ineos party, but when my wife and I traveled to England last month we both fell for the Defenders (mostly my wife which was surprising). So in looking at the $100K 20 year old ones around here, I discovered the Grenadier. Long story short, I reserved one today. Does that mean that since Feb. 2022 and today (16 months later), they have taken less than 5000 reservations? Does anyone know the scoop on if they intend to build every reservation this year? I have the feeling that whichever comes first, my Heritage Bronco or Grenadier, is the one I'll actually end up with as I probably can't afford both, but since I've already owned 2 Broncos, I might skip this one and just wait for the IG
Sponsored