JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
you cannot plug a car in , in the middle of the wilderness
They use to say you can’t get cell phone coverage while camping. Very few areas today where you can’t get a signal today and place an order with Amazon while camping using a cell phone and charge it with a personal small solar panel during the day. I read an article there are plans already in play to add charging stations on the trails in Moab.

Look at my user name, I am NOT a fan of green power. I make electricity, it is my career and pays the bills but I love my fossil fuel vehicles. But I can see EV is our future if you accept it today or not.

Showing up in a Bronco forum and shilling for Jeep?
What else is there to talk about on the forum? More Ford delays? More missed dates about anything Bronco? How about Mike Levine and his accurate twitter post? Soon it will be about how there will be no 2021 Broncos for anyone.

Sticking a battery in a Wrangler is the automotive equivalent of putting lipstick on a pig, yes it is a cool idea, but that doesn't fix the shitty SFA, poor reliability and the fact the the Bronco can have options the jeep cannot (12 inch screen, 2.7 V6, front and rear lockers on any trim, etc.)
You drive a Honda CRV, nice car for asphalt roads. What on earth do you know about off road and the benefits of a SFA off road? The Bronco is a off road vehicle. You live in Newfoundland that is farther North than all of the continental US. All you can do is drive on paved roads in your CRV. You don’t get to explore off road wilderness. No wonder why you want to post about the 12” screen.
Sponsored

Freezing0K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CRV (I just like Broncos Ok?)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They use to say you can’t get cell phone coverage while camping. Very few areas today where you can’t get a signal today and place an order with Amazon while camping using a cell phone and charge it with a personal small solar panel during the day. I read an article there are plans already in play to add charging stations on the trails in Moab.

Look at my user name, I am NOT a fan of green power. I make electricity, it is my career and pays the bills but I love my fossil fuel vehicles. But I can see EV is our future if you accept it today or not.

What else is there to talk about on the forum? More Ford delays? More missed dates about anything Bronco? How about Mike Levine and his accurate twitter post? Soon it will be about how there will be no 2021 Broncos for anyone.

You drive a Honda CRV, nice car for asphalt roads. What on earth do you know about off road and the benefits of a SFA off road? The Bronco is a off road vehicle. You live in Newfoundland that is farther North than all of the continental US. All you can do is drive on paved roads in your CRV. You don’t get to explore off road wilderness. No wonder why you want to post about the 12” screen.
I know that SFA sucks ass for daily driving and that it causes death wobble, I also know that 99% of people who buy a Bronco are gonna enjoy the better ride quality overall then the handful of instances were a SFA would provide better articulation, you seem to not be aware that the majority of people who buy this SUV are not going to be put into situations where a SFA is going to make or break the difference between getting over an obstacle. A IFS setup is more desirable given what the Bronco will ACTUALLY be used for.

Thanks for complementing my CRV :) It seems we both use our cars for the same purpose!

Also why the hate for NL? What does being farther north then then the rest of the continental US have to do with anything?

Also I "want to post about the 12” screen" because it is important in this day and age to have good technology, a 12 inch screen is a desirable trait to have in a car, just because it is an "off road" vehicle does not omit it from having creature comforts, if all you want is a speedo, a analog radio and a 5 speed then go back to 1978, old man.

You don't need to do a particular activity to be knowledgeable about it, fyi.

Was it really necessary to be so rude with your comment? You assumed I knew nothing about off-roading because I drove a CRV, as if I need a fucking International Harvester scout to know anything about off-road.

Status
Not open for further replies.