Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ryan at ARB Still waiting for updates on BP 51 coilovers for Bronco. Any latest status?
Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From website:

“
All models except for ones with the Sasquatch trim level will get approximately 2″ lift. Sasquatch models will get approximately .75″ lift.

Anti-sway bar notation: moderate to heavily loaded Broncos should be fitted with the OMESTAB10 bar.

It is not needed with the Sasquatch package (including Wildtrack) as all are OE supplied with a heavier bar”
It appears we are keeping the fine tradition alive of forgetting about Badlands suspension and the reality that it is closer the Sasquatch than it is to other trims. I'm assuming a BL would get lift somewhere in the middle of that range.

One important question that was asked earlier but does not appear to have been answered:
Are these kits compatible with the Sway Bar Disconnect included with the Badlands and First Edition?

OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ, Ford Ranger, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It appears we are keeping the fine tradition alive of forgetting about Badlands suspension and the reality that it is closer the Sasquatch than it is to other trims. I'm assuming a BL would get lift somewhere in the middle of that range.

One important question that was asked earlier but does not appear to have been answered:
Are these kits compatible with the Sway Bar Disconnect included with the Badlands and First Edition?
YES! They are compatible with the OE Sway Bar Disconnect.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stage3 website says for "bone stock" vehicle only. I am assuming that means no SAS? Looking forward to seeing what OME does in their BP51 line for the Bronco.

21-22 Bronco 4-Door ARB Old Man Emu Suspension Kit - Light Load (stage3motorsports.com)
I don't think that any complete coilover kit would care what suspension you have... If you are replacing everything, then a non-Sas Bronco, would expect to finish with +/- 2" lift.

If you have a non-Sas Badlands, then your new height would be +/- 1.4" additional lift, because the Hoss shocks that came with it (and will now be removed), already had about 0.6" of lift.

If you have a Sas'ed-up anything else, then your new ride height would be +/- 0.9" additional lift, from the current Sas ride height, because the Hoss shocks and revised spring rates that came with your Bronco (and will now be removed), already had about 1.1" of lift.

Dcook

Badlands
First Name
Davon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
YES! They are compatible with the OE Sway Bar Disconnect.
I have the stock metal bumper, but the arb dual compressor in the engine bay, and am looking at a winch now. I have the zroadz 85# roof rack on and a 90# rtt. When I camp I have about 150# of gear in the back. Is there a spring only option for my 4 door badlands squatch that would work?

Sponsored

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco NOW AVAILABLE: Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Suspension of 2021+ 4DR Ford Bronco 61727217-31CB-421C-956E-C3483FFD28E2

@Ryan at ARB
I have a winch and aftermarket bumper and don’t want any lift besides being level so I tried to fit arb3200 heavy OME coils on Sasquatch struts but didn’t think my Amazon spring compressor was up to the job. If you remove the rubber isolater on the lower perch the coil sits just fine on it . How do you guys recommend installing your coils? Looks like you need a shop coil press because of the spring length to install these. Do you have any instructions yet for your lift kits?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco NOW AVAILABLE: Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Suspension of 2021+ 4DR Ford Bronco 61727217-31CB-421C-956E-C3483FFD28E2

@Ryan at ARB
I have a winch and aftermarket bumper and don’t want any lift besides being level so I tried to fit arb3200 heavy OME coils on Sasquatch struts but didn’t think my Amazon spring compressor was up to the job. If you remove the rubber isolater on the lower perch the coil sits just fine on it . How do you guys recommend installing your coils? Looks like you need a shop coil press because of the spring length to install these. Do you have any instructions yet for your lift kits?
You will defintily need a wall mounted shop press. Also, we haven't tested our coils on the SAS struts. Our suspension is close to an inch taller than the SAS. This may be part of the issue that you're facing.

OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the stock metal bumper, but the arb dual compressor in the engine bay, and am looking at a winch now. I have the zroadz 85# roof rack on and a 90# rtt. When I camp I have about 150# of gear in the back. Is there a spring only option for my 4 door badlands squatch that would work?
We recommend pairing our struts with our springs. We haven't tested other strut options but it is possible that the OE SAS struts will be too short.

I'd recommend the medium load springs and struts/shocks for your rig.
Front - 3199 Springs & 90047 Struts
Rear - 3205 Springs, 90048 Shocks, & FK109 Trackbar relocation kit

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You will defintily need a wall mounted shop press. Also, we haven't tested our coils on the SAS struts. Our suspension is close to an inch taller than the SAS. This may be part of the issue that you're facing.
Thanks for the reply, I’ll probably end up getting the OME struts this fall. Do you really think a track bar bracket is needed for just .75” of lift? I’m just going to order front & rear struts along with rear springs since I already have the front springs. Just sad I can’t use the Sasquatch struts since they are pretty much brand new and they do ride nice just lost a lot of lift after adding 270lbs on the front. Plus I I have frame mount sliders that weigh 165lbs.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just for reference the Sasquatch strut is 1” longer than the ome strut at a little over 24". Wish I had a real coil press to do some testing.
Ford Bronco NOW AVAILABLE: Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Suspension of 2021+ 4DR Ford Bronco E2573724-38BF-4FEA-AC84-FB491E26791E

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Does the full kits come with the springs already installed? or do you need to have a spring compressor on hand?

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does the full kits come with the springs already installed? or do you need to have a spring compressor on hand?
You resuse your top hats with their kit so you gotta go to a shop, least you will need to if you have the heavy coils not sure on the lighter coils.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You resuse your top hats with their kit so you gotta go to a shop, least you will need to if you have the heavy coils not sure on the lighter coils.
That issue alone makes this a pain.. Not many shops around me look forward to DIY bring stuff in.