Sponsored

NOW AVALIABLE: ORACLE LIGHTING 2021-2023 FORD BRONCO LED OFF-ROAD SIDE MIRROR DITCH LIGHTS

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Calling all Canadians and other Law Abiding Citizens!

Our Magnetic Cover for ORACLE Lighting LED Off-Road Mirrors is here!

Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE: ORACLE LIGHTING 2021-2023 FORD BRONCO LED OFF-ROAD SIDE MIRROR DITCH LIGHTS 52708947864_11d054aef1_h

This magnetic cover for ORACLE Lighting LED Off-Road Mirrors adds greater protection and legal compliance for on-road driving. This innovative cover utilizes a heavy-duty magnetic plate which is easy to put on and take off. The strong magnetic force prevents the cover coming off unintentionally and ensures compliance when the lights are not in use. When the Lights are in use, the cover is easy to store due to its slim profile.

Product Features:
- Pack includes 2x covers
- Black magnetic cover for ORACLE Lighting LED Off-Road Mirrors
- Subtle ORACLE Lighting branding
- Easy installation and removal

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO ORDER YOURS

?hash=0748b17effe59735523a6a78630cee6e.jpg

Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE: ORACLE LIGHTING 2021-2023 FORD BRONCO LED OFF-ROAD SIDE MIRROR DITCH LIGHTS 52709176258_68ebb0b65b_k

52708948144_677833b25c_k.jpg
Sponsored

ChrisInSC

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Calling all Canadians and other Law Abiding Citizens!

Our Magnetic Cover for ORACLE Lighting LED Off-Road Mirrors is here!

Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE: ORACLE LIGHTING 2021-2023 FORD BRONCO LED OFF-ROAD SIDE MIRROR DITCH LIGHTS 52708948144_677833b25c_k

This magnetic cover for ORACLE Lighting LED Off-Road Mirrors adds greater protection and legal compliance for on-road driving. This innovative cover utilizes a heavy-duty magnetic plate which is easy to put on and take off. The strong magnetic force prevents the cover coming off unintentionally and ensures compliance when the lights are not in use. When the Lights are in use, the cover is easy to store due to its slim profile.

Product Features:
- Pack includes 2x covers
- Black magnetic cover for ORACLE Lighting LED Off-Road Mirrors
- Subtle ORACLE Lighting branding
- Easy installation and removal

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO ORDER YOURS

Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE: ORACLE LIGHTING 2021-2023 FORD BRONCO LED OFF-ROAD SIDE MIRROR DITCH LIGHTS 52708948144_677833b25c_k

Any chance you got these without the branding,

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here is a video we put together highlighting some of the difference between this product and traditional LED "ditch" lights. Let us know what you think!

bstottlemyer85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands - NonSas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I know the answer but, if you have the Gobi Rack installed; where you take the cover off to run the wire beside the mirror, which is under the Gobi Front bar, do you have to removed the whole front light rack to move that up? Or is there another route? Thanks for the info.

1678052485342-png.png

1678052693053-png.png

1678052990954-png.png

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think I know the answer but, if you have the Gobi Rack installed; where you take the cover off to run the wire beside the mirror, which is under the Gobi Front bar, do you have to removed the whole front light rack to move that up? Or is there another route? Thanks for the info.
That cover pops up for removal and is necessary to get those wires ran through from the mirror to the engine compartment, so unless you can get enough clearance from the rack by loosening bolts here and there to get the cover popped out, it looks like you'll have to temporarily remove the rack for install. Sucks have to uninstall stuff to install stuff :/

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not really familiar with that particular rack but, like Tex said, in order to more easily route the cable that cover needs to be accessed to run your wire. Not sure if you could unbolt the mount and get enough space without completely removing it.

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why is peripheral illumination important? Factory headlights and most auxiliary lights only illuminate the area in front of the vehicle. Ideally for off-road activities, such as trail riding, the driver needs to be able to clearly see the area on the sides of the trail to spot obstructions, which would otherwise go unnoticed and could be a potential hazard.

Purchase the ORACLE LIGHTING 2021-2023 FORD BRONCO LED OFF-ROAD SIDE MIRROR DITCH LIGHTS TODAY (3/17/23) and be entered to win a $100 Gift Card! Don't forget to use FORUM10 for your discount code as well.

Product is estimated to ship 4/18, limited quantities available.
PURCHASE NOW to reserve your product!

Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE: ORACLE LIGHTING 2021-2023 FORD BRONCO LED OFF-ROAD SIDE MIRROR DITCH LIGHTS 5894-001_4_1024x1024
Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE: ORACLE LIGHTING 2021-2023 FORD BRONCO LED OFF-ROAD SIDE MIRROR DITCH LIGHTS 5894-001_14_1024x1024

Integrated LED Mirror vs Ditch Lights the Best Peripheral Illumination for your Bronco

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but has anyone disconnected the Pass lane assist on their mirror during the install. I'm having a hard time with mine.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but has anyone disconnected the Pass lane assist on their mirror during the install. I'm having a hard time with mine.
I was having trouble with it as well, and found it wasn't even necessary to disconnect anything from the mirror itself, just let it hang out while you put the two screws in. If I couldn't easily pull the connectors off, letting it hang wasn't going to either.

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was having trouble with it as well, and found it wasn't even necessary to disconnect anything from the mirror itself, just let it hang out while you put the two screws in. If I couldn't easily pull the connectors off, letting it hang wasn't going to either.
Yeah, the reason I asked is because I accidentally pulled mine out, LOL.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, the reason I asked is because I accidentally pulled mine out, LOL.
Do you mean you pulled the wire leads out of the connector? If so the go back in just as they can out.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I found it easy to disconnect the BLIS connector using 2 small pointed screw drivers, one for each side of the plug then pull out the plug.

KFreakin

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nah, I think I’m just unlucky. My driver side mirror still looks like this and that’s the absolute best that it’ll fit. That bottom lip is clipped in, but won’t sit flush.
Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE: ORACLE LIGHTING 2021-2023 FORD BRONCO LED OFF-ROAD SIDE MIRROR DITCH LIGHTS 5894-001_14_1024x1024
Mines the same. Any luck

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mines the same. Any luck
Hey there!

There are small guide fins along the mirror cap that need to be precisely in line for the cap to clip in fully. Also, there's a rubber gasket at the base of the mirror arm that you need to keep an eye on as it can push on the end of the cap, making it bow out.
Sponsored