First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh man, can you picture those seats in a AMB (or really any blue) Bronco!? Those would be amazing. I'm low-key kinda impressed by Kia's SUV lineup. My co-worker drives an awesome cement gray Telluride with blacked out accents that looks great. Not sure about Kia's off-road chops, but they look great on the pavement.
Sponsored

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh man, can you picture those seats in a AMB (or really any blue) Bronco!? Those would be amazing. I'm low-key kinda impressed by Kia's SUV lineup. My co-worker drives an awesome cement gray Telluride with blacked out accents that looks great. Not sure about Kia's off-road chops, but they look great on the pavement.

It matches that terrible orange accenting they want to use on BL as well..

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is definitely a reason that KIA is getting $3k to $7K over sticker on some models here in Cali. Trying to find the Telluride with the midnight edition and wolf gray is a serious task that will cost you. My sister has the Hyundai Palisade top trim and I swear that thing defies the laws of physics when you get inside. Its like Mary Poppins bag that has unlimited amounts of space.

Amber DRLs are the best. Hoping the BB and BD look like this.
Ford Bronco Now I'm jealous of a KIA? Tell

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not "competition" but I saw an ad for a KIA Sorento the other day...

The green, the interior color. I'm jealous. Maybe 22 or 23 bronco will offer something more polished or at least closer to the launch interior

I've been staring at navy pier a lot and well this is very much not that ?

Clears throat...
Allen Iverson voice....

"We talkin' 'bout KIA."

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree that the Telluride looks great. I almost bought an SX Prestige instead of my Explorer ST as I liked the interior more. I did some extensive research on it and apparently the Telluride hasn't fared that well off-road and there have been some complaints about the engine being a bit under-powered.

Sponsored

Maineah

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A huge plus for me with this Bronco is the MGV and washout floors. Does no one else want a vehicle they don't mind getting dirty? Very surprised there aren't more "blue collar" interiors that stand up to real world use, kids crumbs & spills, winter snow melt, pollen, dust, pets, etc. The relief I'm going to have when my kid spills her juice for the 100th time and I won't care is priceless.

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
apparently the Telluride hasn't fared that well off-road and there have been some complaints about the engine being a bit under-powered
Doesn't surprise me too much. Edmunds says it GVWR is less than a 4Runner but without the TRD suspension and matched to a healthy motor, could get bogged down easily.

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kia dealerships, though. Every salesperson just started that week and the parts department gets a shipment roughly every leap day.

I give them credit for carbon copying Mercedes' best interiors and offering literally every automotive option ever conceived, though. The Telluride is the most eye-catching soccer mom crossover on the market. I'd still rather have a minivan than anything in that class (nothing makes parenting easier than power sliding doors), but respect where it's due.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not for me.
🤣

I sort of agree I like the interior a lot, the green is okay. But they don't work well together. At least not for me.
Sponsored