Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol

Rick and his love of the melted crayon analogy.
I love Rock and his color venacular but this one has me tired and bored...
It is tough to stay on this forum sometimes with all the poo flinging. It kind of reminds me of a scene in the old movie the Barfly with Micky Rourke. The crux of the scene is Micky explaining to someone how difficult it is being a drunk. He was basically saying that anyone could be, for instance a successful business man, but it was hard work being a drunk, it took endurance. Kind of like this forum, it takes endurance to stick around on it with all the jabbing and sparring that goes on.
Sponsored

jrobVT

Base
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery 5 - Range Rover P38
Your Bronco Model
Base
Every time I feel content that I ordered the right color, Ford extends the deadline for order changes.
Can you still change the color? i just called ford and they said only roof changes were extended

OP
OP
Herbie

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you still change the color? i just called ford and they said only roof changes were extended
It was my understanding that the roof is the only thing that you need to pin down by April 8th because of the announcement Ford made a couple weeks ago about pushing the MOD out to my22 and including the liner on the MIC. I am fairly confident that paint color and other changes can be made up until your build is scheduled. At least that is how it always has been. Maybe ask your dealer, but i am sure others will chime in on this as well.

jrobVT

Base
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery 5 - Range Rover P38
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was my understanding that the roof is the only thing that you need to pin down by April 8th because of the announcement Ford made a couple weeks ago about pushing the MOD out to my22 and including the liner on the MIC. I am fairly confident that paint color and other changes can be made up until your build is scheduled. At least that is how it always has been. Maybe ask your dealer, but i am sure others will chime in on this as well.
Yea i think they are locked down withthese options- i did call ford directly to confirm the same message from the dealer

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

GOTTA LOVE THE GOO!!!

or is it "the goo"? Either way, ya gotta love it.

OP
OP
Herbie

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea i think they are locked down withthese options- i did call ford directly to confirm the same message from the dealer
Thank you, that is actually good news as far as I am concerned. In three short days time I can quit thinking about my choices.
Sponsored