Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 8-4-21 reservation/October order got pulled for production on 2/7. I was in a LONG line at my dealership. BL 2.7 lux SAS soft top. The salesman told me not many of their customers were willing to drop the MIC top or tow. Therefore I jumped ahead.
If you’re not willing to drop some constraints- you will continue waiting. I get it- some only want or need hard tops for their use/wants. Two door buyers are just screwed right now. But for those who are ok with soft tops- you have a chance to get pulled. For those who are in long lines- place another order at another dealer with possible allocations. What do you have to lose?

I’m not saying any of this is right- but it’s what is. Ford chose this route. So as early reservers go- it’s either make compromises and get it sooner, or hold out hope that ford will build order number 837 at your dealer.
Sponsored

seebee888

Base
First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Base
4-door OBX | 2.4 | MIC| Metallic Gray | High Package | Leather roasted seats | No reservation but ordered from dealer 07/12/21 | conversion re-ordered into 2022 on 10/18/21 | Build date 1/24/21 with a Vin number too. 🤞🤞🤞🤞

I am really happy you got scheduled. My 8/29/20 reservation is crying when I see people like you with no reservation at all getting a build date. (Base 2 Door Sas)

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been a 10 since the order was placed. Doesn't mean a thing, nor does rez time stamp apparently.
From how I understood it, all 2021 orders needing to be converted to 2022 get automatically flipped to a 2022 order with a priority code of 99.
So if your dealer doesn't do anything to update that status code to anything other than 99, your order will never get built.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My 8-4-21 reservation/October order got pulled for production on 2/7. I was in a LONG line at my dealership. BL 2.7 lux SAS soft top. The salesman told me not many of their customers were willing to drop the MIC top or tow. Therefore I jumped ahead.
If you’re not willing to drop some constraints- you will continue waiting. I get it- some only want or need hard tops for their use/wants. Two door buyers are just screwed right now. But for those who are ok with soft tops- you have a chance to get pulled. For those who are in long lines- place another order at another dealer with possible allocations. What do you have to lose?

I’m not saying any of this is right- but it’s what is. Ford chose this route. So as early reservers go- it’s either make compromises and get it sooner, or hold out hope that ford will build order number 837 at your dealer.

2-door buyers are not screwed. :)
There is hope for us. I'm a late reservation 2-door and I've been scheduled.

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

From how I understood it, all 2021 orders needing to be converted to 2022 get automatically flipped to a 2022 order with a priority code of 99.
So if your dealer doesn't do anything to update that status code to anything other than 99, your order will never get built.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
That may be the case, but when I said I've been a 10 since ordering, I was referring to my reorder for a MY22.

Sponsored

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Soooo are we still hoping that Ford has yet to schedule 2/14 and 2/21 weeks?

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another scheduling week, another week without a build date. 7/14 reservation in the early early morning. 514 days and counting...
Forget "another week, without a build date" its about to be "another year, without a build date". This sucks. Hopefully we can live thru all of the people that just decided to buy one in the last few months and are somehow in the queue. We can wave as they drive past.

Sponsored

Kdog

Black Diamond
First Name
ChrisK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CrV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2-door buyers are not screwed. :)
There is hope for us. I'm a late reservation 2-door and I've been scheduled.
No actually the hope is lost when same build with a reservation several months later gets a build date. So happy for you, really am, that’s great news, but just rubs wrong with Ford.

walleethewhale

Badlands
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forget "another week, without a build date" its about to be "another year, without a build date". This sucks. Hopefully we can live thru all of the people that just decided to buy one in the last few months and are somehow in the queue. We can wave as they drive past.
I'm really hoping this isn't the case. I did tell myself that if I don't get a build date by April of next year, I'm just going to order a Gladiator and call it quits. Like you said, seeing people order identical builds to mine, with reservation timestamps days/weeks/months after mine and still getting build dates is absurd. Totally understand dealer allocations, and how being at a big volume dealer isnt helping my cause...just sucks that Ford had to screw its passionate buyer base and make such a convoluted system.

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Backdoor link shows I'm finally scheduled for the week of 1/31/22!!!! Still no email from Ford though. It's about damn time considering it's a soft top order with a 8/22/20 res date. I did drop the tow package last week (didn't realize how big of a constraint it was), and boom, finally scheduled. I'll just add the plug and play harness and hitch myself as I only need the 4 prong harness for my jet ski.
Should of kept Tow, I kept my tow as a 8/5 and still got scheduled with a soft top.
Sponsored