First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Y’all doing any Bronco6G coupons or discounts ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Purchased 2 of these from Adam and he is a pleasure to deal with. Get them while they are still available. Mine are shipping tomorrow.

jh3113

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rock-Slide Engineering
Had the RSE's on for over a year now and never had a problem with them draining the battery. I routinely leave it On and go on long trips also, never had an issue.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There is a post here about 2 owners that had their battery go dead after installing these. And now I can't find that thread.

And it's good to hear that you don't have any issues.

Had the RSE's on for over a year now and never had a problem with them draining the battery. I routinely leave it On and go on long trips also, never had an issue.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There is a post here about 2 owners that had their battery go dead after installing these. And now I can't find that thread.

And it's good to hear that you don't have any issues.
There were more than 2 people claiming the RSE steps drained their batteries dead. Never saw the resolution other than they unplugged them.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/amp-re...ng-boards-for-2021-ford-bronco-4-door-models/

AMP Research invented the PowerStep™, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and retracts out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. Its sleek design, all-weather performance and legendary reliability set the industry standard. PowerStep™ has die-cast aluminum alloy components and precision stainless steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability. The original PowerStep™ is American designed and engineered.
  • Automatically deploys and retracts to make getting in and out of your vehicle safer and easier
  • Step anodized and PTFE coated military spec finish that resist corrosion and wear and tear
Includes all hardware necessary for installation. Product comes with easy to understand vehicle specific installation instructions. Be sure to read and precisely follow the provided instructions when installing PowerStep™ Power Running Boards.

Ford Bronco NOW SHIPPING | Amp Research Powerstep Running Boards Photo Jan 24 2023, 12 33 35 PM

Ford Bronco NOW SHIPPING | Amp Research Powerstep Running Boards Photo Jan 24 2023, 12 34 25 PM

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have had the RSE on my Jeep and the AMPs on my Bronco. If you play in the rocks, there is only one choice....RSE. But, RSE do have their issues. Do some research on the RSE (not just here...but on the Jeep forums too) and you will find some threads that discuss the issues.

IMO, the AMP steps are much better (assuming you are not playing on the rocks). The install is pretty doable if you are handy. I recommend you watch the Motoroso install video on youtube for step by step video install. Motoroso video link:

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have had the RSE on my Jeep and the AMPs on my Bronco. If you play in the rocks, there is only one choice....RSE. But, RSE do have their issues. Do some research on the RSE (not just here...but on the Jeep forums too) and you will find some threads that discuss the issues.

IMO, the AMP steps are much better (assuming you are not playing on the rocks). The install is pretty doable if you are handy. I recommend you watch the Motoroso install video on youtube for step by step video install. Motoroso video link:
I mean if you are going rock crawling a LOT of stuff on a truck is going to get damaged, not just steps.

If you're building a rock crawler, these are not for you. you don't want ANY steps down there and you want to raise your truck and also run bead lock wheels.

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I mean if you are going rock crawling a LOT of stuff on a truck is going to get damaged, not just steps.

If you're building a rock crawler, these are not for you. you don't want ANY steps down there and you want to raise your truck and also run bead lock wheels.
The RSE steps double as a rock slider... which is necessary on the West Coast Rocks. For a rock crawler, you will not have any issues as far as durability running the RSE steps/sliders on the rocks. For a rock crawler, you really have only one choice for an automatic steps.

Now, for the other 98% of people...you should run AMP steps if you are going for automatic steps that work great and look good too.

BroncoDave79

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're happy to announce that after months and months of back/forth AMP trying to get to the bottom of the powerstep shortage... orders are FINALLY SHIPPING as of today.

If you have an order in with us for the Amp Research Power Running Boards, they'll ship out to this Tuesday at the latest.

Don't have an order in with us? Well what are you waiting for?!?!?! Get that order in and we'll get it shipped to you within the next 24 hours.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/amp-re...ng-boards-for-2021-ford-bronco-4-door-models/

These bolt right up to your Bronco using factory mounting points. They include an ODB II plug so there's no crazy wiring to do. (On the Bronco you just have to plug the module in and tap into 2 wires under the dash using the included wire taps, not to difficult at all).

The steps also have 2 lights per side that are included to illuminate the steps a bit.

FREE SHIPPING within the lower 48 US States and if you are local to our Lindenhurst, NY facility we DO OFFER installation services!

We were swapping out our N-Fab side steps this evening right before we closed (photos/video coming tomorrow)

Ford Bronco NOW SHIPPING | Amp Research Powerstep Running Boards Photo Jan 24 2023, 12 34 25 PM

Neat product!!

Measuring from the bottom of the door, how much of a drop does this provide?

Just trying to figure out what the height of the step will be from the ground then from the step into the bronco.
Thanks!
Sponsored