First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was rail to UT. First, track with CSX until it hits St Louis or Chicago, then can track via Union Pacific. Not sure if any of the big convoy players are likely to do just the rail yard to dealership transfer in LA, but no idea there
How long did it take to ship to UT by rail? I’m also in Utah, one of the ones stuck in production and wondering how long I have to wait after I finally get the shipment notification
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How long did it take to ship to UT by rail? I’m also in Utah, one of the ones stuck in production and wondering how long I have to wait after I finally get the shipment notification
Mine shipped on 6/27 and I took delivery 7/21, so around 3.5 weeks from leaving Wayne

Reactions: R11

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine went thru Walbridge, OH and Willard, OH. Maybe one of those?
Listened again after the above and realized she was saying Clyde, followed by “scanner” or something like that.

Makes sense:
Ford Bronco Now that I’m built - Logistics Tracking 03277554-479F-4FFD-87FD-64E766796A12

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What was your shipping days estimate and delivery window vs. how long it actually took?
It made it on the last day of the delivery estimate which was 7/15-7/21. This was about 3.5 weeks from shipment date.
Sponsored