First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if this has been asked/answered already but does anyone have any insight on if the Warthog will be offered in 2 Door as well as 4 door? Thank you!
Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious what people think is lurking under the concealment? is it just wider fender flares over wider wheels? or is there some body work that flares the actual fenders like the Raptor (coke bottle shape)
love to see some renderings of what people think, or has that been posted elsewhere?

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
At this point why even camo at all. It looks like a standard body with larger flares. The underneath is the secret, right?
my guess would be they are still working on some of the design aspects. when they have that nailed down we will probably start seeing the wrap style camo, but my bet is this will not be out till 2023 with the way production is going these days

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do we put any value into the fact it has a "door" in the camo on both the driver and passenger rear fenders? One for a charge port?
Driver's side is for gas and passenger's side is for CNG...

Al Cowlings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Curious what people think is lurking under the concealment? is it just wider fender flares over wider wheels? or is there some body work that flares the actual fenders like the Raptor (coke bottle shape)
love to see some renderings of what people think, or has that been posted elsewhere?
I don't think they're hiding much. I think they basically just want to be able to "reveal" the Warthog on their own terms. If they didn't use camo, then we would really feel like we'd seen it all before.

Sponsored

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like it's just more slope to the fenders. But who knows. This whole thing could just be them testing the drive train/wheelbase before finalizing the body. I can't imagine keeping the same cab dimensions as the standard Bronco and just giving it love handles when they could make a true larger option.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The f150 and Raptor share the same cab configuration in the GEN1, GEN2 and GEN3 Raptor.

The Bronco will be exactly the same. The difference will be the engine, suspension and wider fenders, unique front grill, unique rear bumper, a reinforced base bronco frame, unique interior with a kick ass steering wheel.

Don't forget that the Warthog will be built on the same line as the bronco and introducing an entire different cab configuration will require additional tooling.

This formula has worked on the Raptor for 11 years and there is no reason to change it.

I feel like it's just more slope to the fenders. But who knows. This whole thing could just be them testing the drive train/wheelbase before finalizing the body. I can't imagine keeping the same cab dimensions as the standard Bronco and just giving it love handles when they could make a true larger option.

Last edited:

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No. I'd rather have the better suspension, lift and tires. Don't need the extra engine though.

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The f150 and Raptor share the same cab configuration in the GEN1, GEN2 and GEN3 Raptor.

The Bronco will be exactly the same. The difference will be the engine, suspension and wider fenders, unique front grill, unique rear bumper, a reinforced base bronco frame, unique interior with a kick ass steering wheel.

Don't forget that the Warthog will be built on the same line as the bronco and introducing an entire different cab configuration will require additional tooling.

This formula has worked on the Raptor for 11 years and there is no reason to change it.
Possibly true. You think there will be a "full size" Bronco down the road as a different model? Bigger than what we're ordering now?

**edit** - keep in mind I've not been able to see one in person so maybe bigger than current would be too big.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do we put any value into the fact it has a "door" in the camo on both the driver and passenger rear fenders? One for a charge port?
If they don't put at least the 3.5 V6 in it and instead just add some BS electric boost to the 2.7, the Warthog will be a big yawn in my opinion.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am sure there will be many variants to come.

Possibly true. You think there will be a "full size" Bronco down the road as a different model? Bigger than what we're ordering now?

**edit** - keep in mind I've not been able to see one in person so maybe bigger than current would be too big.

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If they don't put at least the 3.5 V6 in it and instead just add some BS electric boost to the 2.7, the Warthog will be a big yawn in my opinion.
will almost certainly have the 3.0TT

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry if this has been asked/answered already but does anyone have any insight on if the Warthog will be offered in 2 Door as well as 4 door? Thank you!
We don't know, but only 4 door ones have been seen testing so far. Not that the proves anything.

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We don't know, but only 4 door ones have been seen testing so far. Not that the proves anything.
Thank You for the response. That's what I've seen so far as well. I've looked around as much as possible, but I know new info & details are constantly leaking out. I think the Warthog will be incredible, but I'm still Heavily leaning towards getting my 22 Badlands!!!

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Y'all my friend Ryan is a truck driver out on 80. He said he just saw two Wartys headed East! Just passed through Maxwell Nebraska! Any y'all out that way! Headed back to Michigan.. Maybe?
Sponsored