Sponsored

NSP Reason Code G3: Dealer Do Not Schedule (Actual)???

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

***UPDATE*** Thank you all for the info! We just educated this old man and now he’s going in and updating all of his 99’s to 10s…

My only other question now is can I put my towing capability back on or is it something that would delay the order??
Do you have a MIC top ordered? If so I certainly wouldn't worry about adding on the trailer hitch. If you have a soft top ordered, there is a chance the hitch might slow you down, but I wouldn't sweat it too much, if you want it, add it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmesser3000

Jmesser3000

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have a MIC top ordered? If so I certainly wouldn't worry about adding on the trailer hitch. If you have a soft top ordered, there is a chance the hitch might slow you down, but I wouldn't sweat it too much, if you want it, add it.
Done

OP
OP
Jmesser3000

Jmesser3000

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s it! Any idea what it actually means?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
***UPDATE*** Thank you all for the info! We just educated this old man and now he’s going in and updating all of his 99’s to 10s…
Since Ford changed all priority codes to 99 when converting 21 orders to 22, does this mean your dealer missed out on the first 2 rounds of scheduling?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jmesser3000

Jmesser3000

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The night before the last scheduling, I got a random emailed order preview with the 22 information that had code 99. I had a prior preview with my 21 build that had code 19. I actually drove to the dealer and had them change it on the spot. They did and then I got my build date the next day.

I think that all of the orders that were converted to a 22 were initially set as code 99 and the dealer had to change it. I was not expecting a build date with a 2 door reservation on 9/18/21. I think I slipped in because most people did not know to contact the dealer to change form a 99.

I can tell you the dealership was able to change from a code 99 to a code 10 in about 5 minutes.

There have been a couple of misguided posts here and there that say the code automatically changes form 99 to buildable when the parts are available. But this is not true, 99 orders are not even considered.

Not sure how to help out the older dealer. But my understanding is that the dealer is the only one who can change this.
Yes, once I went back and talked to him armed with all the feedback from this post, he went in and I kind of guided him and lo and behold all he had to do was click on the priority code in my order row and could then type in it, typed a 10, then hit submit, and it saved as a 10… but he had no idea and said no one had told him. He thought what you said - that it would automatically change once the parts were available. He apologized, and then he started changing his other 99s to 10s too, and thanked me for helping him catch his “boo-boo.” Lol

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, once I went back and talked to him armed with all the feedback from this post, he went in and I kind of guided him and lo and behold all he had to do was click on the priority code in my order row and could then type in it, typed a 10, then hit submit, and it saved as a 10… but he had no idea and said no one had told him. He thought what you said - that it would automatically change once the parts were available. He apologized, and then he started changing his other 99s to 10s too, and thanked me for helping him catch his “boo-boo.” Lol
Great catch and outcome. Wonder how many other dealerships are in the same boat?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My only other question now is can I put my towing capability back on or is it something that would delay the order??
Finally a success story in this fiasco we call Bronco. Hope you get scehduled soon Josh.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully he’s not changing any orders that want to stay 99’d haha. I ended up 99ing my second order for 2022, in hopes that the mod top roof becomes available in 2023.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, I wonder how Ford deals with high priority codes between dealers. Like 10 is higher priority than a 19 at a dealer… but does Ford treat it as higher priority than all other 19s? If a dealer submits every order as 10, then certainly Ford wouldn’t place those builds at a higher priority than another dealership with all priority 19 builds.

OP
OP
Jmesser3000

Jmesser3000

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, I wonder how Ford deals with high priority codes between dealers. Like 10 is higher priority than a 19 at a dealer… but does Ford treat it as higher priority than all other 19s? If a dealer submits every order as 10, then certainly Ford wouldn’t place those builds at a higher priority than another dealership with all priority 19 builds.
I wonder that exact same thing. I think surely not….
Sponsored