daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure about your position in line, I was 3 hours in when I got through, and first editions were already gone when I tried to reserve, so I think there was more reservations than we think the first 12 hours. Of course your guess is as valid as mine, so we'll see.

On the other, I think your math is sound, only thing to add in is slow line speed to start, so will be fewer per week the first month, and also 3-4K Mannequin units to get built at the start.
yepper. It's just a number. We won't know, until we know!!!
Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As my dear old Dad used to say, "That's close enough for government work" brother. (y)
My dad used to say the same thing... so that saying's been around for longer than either one of us think! Dad's gone now, and I'm 72-years old!!!

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would hope that yours comes out in the 1st or 2nd week.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think there was more reservations than we think the first 12 hours
No real info here. But in addition to many forum members sitting on 'go' 7/13, don't overlook the fact that many savvy dealers had spent 2 months combing thru customer lists & priming those folks to be logged in at 8:00....Ford's system didn't crater just due to activity from this forum

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dad used to say the same thing... so that saying's been around for longer than either one of us think! Dad's gone now, and I'm 72-years old!!!
Ive worked for the government for over 19 years so far and I can tell you that we still use it. (y)

Sponsored

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There were 11 the first day at my dealer... I know half of those were dealership employees....

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep, I came along late in my parents life. Dad was 44 (born 1909), Mom was 42, and I'm right behind you. Dad used that saying as long as I can remember. :)

BTW, he also said I was what you get when you go to bed with your motor running. :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There were 11 the first day at my dealer... I know half of those were dealership employees....
Yea they jumped the queue here as well...my reservation place said all 8 in front of me were employees

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good question. Wish I or someone knew. A lot of discussion around here revolves around having
"an early reservation" regarding delivery times. I would like to know where is the cutoff point from "early reservation" to "late reservation". Obviously a 7/13 or 7/14 is an early reservation and a 9/15 is a late reservation. It's all those in between that I wonder about.
I thought 9/18/20 was cutoff for my21 if that is what you're asking.

Sponsored

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pardon if someone already mentioned this, but it’s going to depend more on the actual take rate. I’m a 9/15 res, got into the game late. They’re hoping that 70% actually order, but are they going to be closer to 50%? And of those that order, how many of those are put on hold due to lack of commodities?

OP
OP

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
70% is a pipe dream for ford at this point. The options and costs associated with getting your exact configuration price a lot of folks out of the market.
Sponsored