First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hmmm interesting. I'm around 3000 miles and have had zero issues. The engine ran perfectly and no warning lights. I did complete it's first oil change at 1000 miles. The first two weeks there was a few "glitches" in the electronics, but they seemed to have sorted themselves out.
That’s what I’m hoping happens. The only person I’ve seen on this forum with the same exact problem as me said the dealer had no idea what was causing it and then it just went away by itself eventually. I would think that’s how mine will go solely because everything is working as it should. Battery maintains proper charge off, at idle, and driving. All electronics work. Just the message popping up randomly.
Sponsored

OP
OP
B Miller

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s what I’m hoping happens. The only person I’ve seen on this forum with the same exact problem as me said the dealer had no idea what was causing it and then it just went away by itself eventually. I would think that’s how mine will go solely because everything is working as it should. Battery maintains proper charge off, at idle, and driving. All electronics work. Just the message popping up randomly.
Go around the bronco and under the hood making sure all wire connections are tight. Also, go to the fuse box and push in all the fuses. Sometimes all this stuff can shake loose when new and or not get tightened from the factory.

This issue was found on the Trail Recon youtube channel and that solved the warning problem.

NC_Overland

Big Bend
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Go around the bronco and under the hood making sure all wire connections are tight. Also, go to the fuse box and push in all the fuses. Sometimes all this stuff can shake loose when new and or not get tightened from the factory.

This issue was found on the Trail Recon youtube channel and that solved the warning problem.
Will do. And I'll have to go check that episode out. Probably the only one I didn't watch with the Bronco and 4xe with one of them having problems

NC_Overland

Big Bend
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Will do. And I'll have to go check that episode out. Probably the only one I didn't watch with the Bronco and 4xe with one of them having problems
And it was the only episode I didn't watch. Any idea where these negative ground wires are? Granted I haven't looked myself but electrical is most certainly where I lack the most experience when dealing with vehicles.

OP
OP
B Miller

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And it was the only episode I didn't watch. Any idea where these negative ground wires are? Granted I haven't looked myself but electrical is most certainly where I lack the most experience when dealing with vehicles.
Here's the video. I think the info is more towards the end.

Warning Issue

Sponsored

NC_Overland

Big Bend
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

NC_Overland

Big Bend
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well I disconnected the negative terminal, went around and tightened any ground connections I saw, and reseated some of the fuses including the 3A battery sensor fuse on the positive terminal side of the battery. So far so good.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have you had any problems with the 2.7 yet? Mine just broke 400 miles and I'm getting the "Charging System Service Soon" message now for the last couple days. Battery holds a 12.6-13V charge while off and a steady 14.1V charge while at idle. Moves around between about 13.7-14.4V while in different driving conditions. Also, no Ford Pass notifications, everything is green on the app as well.
I just started getting this same thing over the past few days. My code reader says no codes. Ford pass has no alerts. Here are some photos. 12.57 is when the engine is off. 14.21 is with it on. And it says 14.6 on the dash guages. I have it on my trickle charger currently to see if that changes anything.

Screenshot_20220322-164742_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20220322-165202_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20220322-164713_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20220322-164721_Photos.jpg

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Learned a lesson and had to change things a bit. The Dometic slide out drawer rattled over every bump in the road. There's no way I could handle this off road for hours. I removed the drawer and added a rubber floor to the top of the box. The rubber is double sided taped down. The fridge is secure even with only one strap on each end of the fridge. Drove around town and the rattle is gone.

Now I can take the fridge out for the dogs or cargo. (y)

F1.jpg

F2.jpg

F3.jpg
Just curious, why did you put the fridge on the left side, instead of the right side where the outlet is?

OP
OP
B Miller

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious, why did you put the fridge on the left side, instead of the right side where the outlet is?
Great question, I keep my food in a container on the right side. When the tailgate table is folded down, it creates more usable space on the right. nothing scientific, but naturally seems better for some reason. Here's a photo:

Ford Bronco Updates - NW Bronco IMG_4911.JPEG

Sponsored
OP
OP
B Miller

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello everyone!

I re made almost all the product reviews on my Youtube channel with better sound. People seemed to like the reviews, but couldn't hear what I was saying. So I got a little mic and that improved the sound quality.

I still have to re do some more, but I got the most popular ones done. Now hopefully everyone can hear my voice better :)

NW Bronco Channel

OP
OP
B Miller

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took the front panels off and rolled down the windows for the first time. Went for a drive. The roof rack I have only allows the front row to come off. Here's what I found:

Even with just the front row off, you still get the complete open air experience. The people in the back will get some of that experience.

Now I know why the HVAC unit is so strong in the Bronco. Once the top comes off, it's nice to crank up that heater for your legs. AC for the hot days. It's makes a difference.

Besides hearing everything outside, the noise is low. I will now keep the muffler stock. Once the top comes off, I don't want a loud muffler. I like to listen to music and the wind blowing.

Speaking of wind, it's nothing major, typical for a roof off.

All in all, I LOVE having the roof off and windows down. Even with only the front row, while driving you do get the full roof off experience.

Great job Ford!

Ford Bronco Updates - NW Bronco 1122

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just finished installing the ZROADZ roof rack. Very solid rack and installation was simple. I'll make a video for the Youtube channel in a few days.

I just got mine installed as well, it’s real nice! I’m curious if you’ve scoped out any roof baskets that work well with this rack. I was looking at the Yakima lock-n-load but it’s a tad bit expensive compared to the non-modular baskets out there.

OP
OP
B Miller

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got mine installed as well, it’s real nice! I’m curious if you’ve scoped out any roof baskets that work well with this rack. I was looking at the Yakima lock-n-load but it’s a tad bit expensive compared to the non-modular baskets out there.
Not yet, but it needs a platform installed to add accessories besides a RTT. The mounting slots are a touch too narrow for average mounting bolts. That may be the next move for me.

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, nice rig - congratulations!
Sponsored