Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Elk Lake Campground just outside Detroit, OR. There's a rough road leading up to this hidden gem, but once you get up there......WOW! Only a few camp sites and very few people. One of my new favorite destinations.
Ford Bronco Updates - NW Bronco 222

Ford Bronco Updates - NW Bronco 111

Ford Bronco Updates - NW Bronco 333
Sponsored

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Elk Lake Campground just outside Detroit, OR. There's a rough road leading up to this hidden gem, but once you get up there......WOW! Only a few camp sites and very few people. One of my new favorite destinations.
That looks great. Will have to add it to my list.

Which trash bag are you using there? Any movement trouble at highway speeds?

OP
OP
B Miller

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks great. Will have to add it to my list.

Which trash bag are you using there? Any movement trouble at highway speeds?
It's got to be one of the best camp spots in Oregon. The drive up is fun too. No RV's up there, only off road vehicles.

The bag is a Trasharoo. They are great for garbage or extra storage. I slip a bucket with a garbage bag in it. The bucket doubles as a toilet if you carry crapper bags. Just get a plastic clip on toilet seat for the bucket. I'll do a video on it soon. Here's the link:

Trasharoo

No movement. It's a great product that adds storage to the bronco. Some folks even carry firewood in there!

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
B Miller

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added the Black Diamond wheels to my Badlands Sasquatch. Really tucks in the tires nicely and no rubbing on the road at full lock. Schwabs said everything on the underside looks great.

Pressure sensors were swapped and are working. The center caps are on order and should be here in about a week. Drives like normal. Original lug nuts worked just fine. You do need to take the rubber bumper stops off the tailgate. The spare tire sits closer to the gate.

The rear looks like it's sagging, but all the old wheels are in the back :)

NEXT: Looking to get my hands on a Black Diamond grill. Anyone on Oregon want to swap?

Ford Bronco Updates - NW Bronco 11

Ford Bronco Updates - NW Bronco 22

Ford Bronco Updates - NW Bronco 33

Last edited:

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Added the RTR Tailgate Reinforcement and Jerry Can Mount. The Tailgate Strut Limiter as well.

Ford Bronco Updates - NW Bronco 13
that looks pretty nice. I'll have to look into it. but why does the camera in the center of the spare stick out so far?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

that looks pretty nice. I'll have to look into it. but why does the camera in the center of the spare stick out so far?
I'm going to guess that they had the Sasquatch package (based on the bumper extensions). They have since put on a set of BD steelies. The differing offsets combined with the removal of the spacer on the carrier causes the camera to stick out further.

Sponsored
OP
OP
B Miller

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to guess that they had the Sasquatch package (based on the bumper extensions). They have since put on a set of BD steelies. The differing offsets combined with the removal of the spacer on the carrier causes the camera to stick out further.
Correct. It's adjustable for different offsets. Plus, provides better camera clearance for larger tires. The entire rack is adjustable.

Yes again, it's a Sasquatch. I need to change out those bumper caps. Next is a Black Diamond grill.

Twister22

Badlands
First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor 1965 Mustang 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Added the Black Diamond wheels to my Badlands Sasquatch. Really tucks in the tires nicely and no rubbing on the road at full lock. Schwabs said everything on the underside looks great.

Pressure sensors were swapped and are working. The center caps are on order and should be here in about a week. Drives like normal. Original lug nuts worked just fine. You do need to take the rubber bumper stops off the tailgate. The spare tire sits closer to the gate.

The rear looks like it's sagging, but all the old wheels are in the back :)

NEXT: Looking to get my hands on a Black Diamond grill. Anyone on Oregon want to swap?

[/QUOTE
Did you just use the tires that were on the original wheels or just replace them. if so what size of tire did you use?

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

that makes sense. thanks!

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice to know the Sasquatch tires will fit the steelies. I hated giving them up on my BD to add Sasquatch. It looks like the standard flares are a must though, or the tires would be inset. Did it add height to the tires? They’re notorious for rock throwing - is that less of an issue now? Any concerns off-roading and airing down?
Sponsored