Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ssolypop Do you know who the Honolulu Ford rep was that you spoke to? I feel like I've been put on the back burner at this point. I've received zero updates on my Bronco Big Bend delivery.
No I didnt get his name. My rep hasn't answered my last email either... not sure why, their lot is practically empty. Maybe they dont have as many reps working regular hours with the current low inventory?
Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ā€˜75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got to see my 1st bronco in real life! Awesome! 1st one on Oahu as far as I know!
Ford Bronco Oahu, Hawaii - Ordering Update 7/24/2021 0DC9D4EE-A648-49D0-AEC6-5073F2D021C3

Yup. They have so many people to text, the better remember us ... I forgot about the docks, can probably get a peak if we know where it's loaded and unloaded šŸ¤”

OP
OP
ssolypop

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got to see my 1st bronco in real life! Awesome! 1st one on Oahu as far as I know!
Ford Bronco Oahu, Hawaii - Ordering Update 7/24/2021 0DC9D4EE-A648-49D0-AEC6-5073F2D021C3
WHAT!? No way Congrats! I called Honolulu Ford and they told me no vehicles came in for demo or for owners... the guys lie! Did you get to drive it home today or just see it? A51 is my color too, I went with the Badlands and MIC so gonna be a while for me. How's the color look in the Hawaii sun?

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not mine! Not a demo and no test drives. But got to get some pics. Iā€™m getting a 2-door base, but the 4-door looked better in person than I thought it would. Color was nice. I looked up the tracking on it. Built 6/23, with 43 day shipping estimate so it came in early. Iā€™m hoping mine was built on 7/22.

WHAT!? No way Congrats! I called Honolulu Ford and they told me no vehicles came in for demo or for owners... the guys lie! Did you get to drive it home today or just see it? A51 is my color too, I went with the Badlands and MIC so gonna be a while for me. How's the color look in the Hawaii sun?

OP
OP
ssolypop

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not mine! Not a demo and no test drives. But got to get some pics. Iā€™m getting a 2-door base, but the 4-door looked better in person than I thought it would. Color was nice. I looked up the tracking on it. Built 6/23, with 43 day shipping estimate so it came in early. Iā€™m hoping mine was built on 7/22.
Ah ok, is it on the lot now? I may swing by after work...

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Should be. I was there around noon. Think they still have to inspect and detail it.

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Swung by today to take a look at it is the only order that they've gotten in so far. Apparently, this person ordered it back last September... I was only given the opportunity to order mine this past February... I guess we're all in limbo gawking at this one Bronco until we get ours...

OP
OP
ssolypop

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Swung by today to take a look at it is the only order that they've gotten in so far. Apparently, this person ordered it back last September... I was only given the opportunity to order mine this past February... I guess we're all in limbo gawking at this one Bronco until we get ours...
You mean they reserved it last September? Orders could only be placed starting in January I think right?

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah not sure whatā€™s going on with that thing. If it was mine, it would be in my driveway already. Maybe the guy walked away from it, and we can test drive. I was able to look up the tracking. Built on 6/23 and had an estimated shipping of 43 days but got here early I guess.

Did you get any other info on it?

If they only reserved in september thatā€™s crazy unless it was given a priority build.

No, the sales rep said he ordered it... Sales rep may have misspoke.

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah not sure whatā€™s going on with that thing. If it was mine, it would be in my driveway already. Maybe the guy walked away from it, and we can test drive. I was able to look up the tracking. Built on 6/23 and had an estimated shipping of 43 days but got here early I guess.

Did you get any other info on it?

If they only reserved in september thatā€™s crazy unless it was given a priority build.
I didn't get any other info on it. When did you place your actual order? I have yet to receive a VIN or a build date and I placed my actual order on the 7 February 2021.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Forget when I ordered, but day one reservation. I may have been built last week, but the tracking system sucks. And Iā€™m a 2-door, so sounds like they are doing extra checks right now.

OP
OP
ssolypop

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, the sales rep said he ordered it... Sales rep may have misspoke.
Yeah that doesn't make much sense but most of us on this forum are better informed than the dealers. Dealers can see inside their computers and that puts us at a great disadvantage, but outside of that you will get better info on this forum (sifting through the šŸ’© of course). What's needed is for all dealers to atleast get a demo model that we can see, sit and and drive. That would help with any last minute build changes that we may want to make.

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™ll be selling the rock rails on my 4-door FE after taking delivery (build week 23 Aug). If someone in Oahu is interested, let me know.
Sponsored