Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Going through different threads and saw your post (curious because I deal with Hawaii for work more than the other lower 48 states) and saw your profile pic. How in the world did you get a Mustang Pace car?
Picked it up in New Mexico at a dealership that received a lot of special edition mustangs (Cobraā€™s etc). Ford made 50 of them in 2011 to celebrate pacing the Daytona 500.
Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked it up in New Mexico at a dealership that received a lot of special edition mustangs (Cobraā€™s etc). Ford made 50 of them in 2011 to celebrate pacing the Daytona 500.
That MY with that trim is one of my favorite Mustangs. I saw a Roush Stage III once in NC for $40,000 and thought no way can I spend that kind of money. Now I kick myself thinking about it. Really beautiful. Congrats on the car.

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That MY with that trim is one of my favorite Mustangs. I saw a Roush Stage III once in NC for $40,000 and thought no way can I spend that kind of money. Now I kick myself thinking about it. Really beautiful. Congrats on the car.
Thanks much! Itā€™s been a blast to own. Although, Iā€™ll be selling it now at some point to pay for this FE, lol. A heartbreaker for sure, but I have to choose between the two.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Broncoak we are missing you!!

spee10

Big Bend
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronceo
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Cutter gave me great service earlier in the year when I bought a used Focus for my son. And theyā€™ve been responsive concerning my Bronco reservation. Called me today to let me know about the number of reservations they have and how Ford let them know that they wonā€™t be able to convert all reservations in MY21. Thanks to 6g, Iā€™m more well informed than they are right now concerning order dates, build-start etc., but Iā€™m very pleased with their service so far.
Two questions, do you know if Cutter is charging over MSRP? 2) They told me a few weeks ago they were waiting for Ford to tell them when they could reach out to convert reservations to orders. Haven't heard back yet. (reservation time stamp 7/28). Just curious if this has been similar for others. And I'm very tempted to ship from mainland. I'll be there this summer. Open to everyon'es thoughts. And maybe dealer recommendations on Mainland. Thanks.

Sponsored

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two questions, do you know if Cutter is charging over MSRP? 2) They told me a few weeks ago they were waiting for Ford to tell them when they could reach out to convert reservations to orders. Haven't heard back yet. (reservation time stamp 7/28). Just curious if this has been similar for others. And I'm very tempted to ship from mainland. I'll be there this summer. Open to everyon'es thoughts. And maybe dealer recommendations on Mainland. Thanks.
Try Serramonte Ford. Go to Bay Area Bronco under clubs for more info.

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I negotiated MSRP with them... no dealer markup. But i did it before i moved my reservation to them. They have taken my order and said their goal is to submit everyoneā€™s orders by about 1 March, a couple weeks or so before the deadline of 19 March. I hope this helps your decision!

MauiDon

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys, Iā€™m on Maui, but buying my Bronco through Granger Ford in Iowa. I have my reservation from October set with them, $2000 off of Invoice. Yes, off of invoice, not MSRP. They are incredibly helpful and friendly. They are currently offering that deal of $2000 off invoice again, since 3/20/21. Iā€™ll make a fun over landing road trip out of the pick up.

PropNDrop

Base
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Base
Aloha, my island folks. Do definitely try some of the mainland dealers. Such as: Granger Ford(Iowa), Kearny Mesa Ford (San Diego, CA) , Stephenā€™s Auto Group(Danville, WV), and Champan Ford(Horsham, PA). Each of these dealerships offer some kind pricing under invoice.

OP
OP
ssolypop

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cutter Ford has ā€œnearly 200 Bronco reservations.ā€ I donā€™t know their allocation yet.
you get any updates on your Bronco?

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ā€˜75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@ssolypop Saw the inventory pop the other day and drove by a couple times. So they said 28th? Suppose to text me too, hopefully. Big Island showed two more broncos, one is a 2-door want to try to see that, but donā€™t know how. Tried driving by the dock, no luck.šŸ¤£

OP
OP
ssolypop

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You bet. I have a build week of August 23rd!
Nice! Congrats... still no updates for me. Glad to see Hawaii finally getting some love šŸ˜‚. I'll be stalking your updates if you dont mind šŸ˜. Feel free to let us know when you're picking it up and I can happen by the dealership!!!!šŸ˜³

OP
OP
ssolypop

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ssolypop Saw the inventory pop the other day and drove by a couple times. So they said 28th? Suppose to text me too, hopefully. Big Island showed two more broncos, one is a 2-door want to try to see that, but donā€™t know how. Tried driving by the dock, no luck.šŸ¤£
Yup. They have so many people to text, the better remember us ... I forgot about the docks, can probably get a peak if we know where it's loaded and unloaded šŸ¤”

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@ssolypop Do you know who the Honolulu Ford rep was that you spoke to? I feel like I've been put on the back burner at this point. I've received zero updates on my Bronco Big Bend delivery.
Sponsored