First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I originally ordered a loaded 4dr OBX in race red. Spec with everything pretty much minus Sasquatch. Originally ordered the painted hardtop along with soft. Dealer said I'm the one VIP they have been allocated.

UPDATE in May 2021 - I have the build sheet and the order is Priority 10. (build sheet attached).

Dealer called me in late may and asked me to go with MIC hardtop. I agreed to get the truck sooner. Around early July he called and asked me to drop the MIC and just go soft top, same reason, we all know the issues...so I agreed.

This got me moved from priority 10 to priority 2.

UPDATE August 5, 2021. Dealer now says order probably pushed to October. LOL...

UPDATE August 12, 2021. Email from Ford, setting build date for week of 8/30. We shall see.

UPDATE: 9/16/21: Bronco at dealer. Completed the buy (lease) on 9/20 and drove it home.

Just passing along the very small bit I know. This order is with a very high volume Chicagoland dealer.

I’m very happy with the Bronco. It was worth the wait.

Ford Bronco OB Lux Order Info (UPDATED Bronco Delivered 9/16), Priority 2, Build Week 8/30 Order Status 8-5-21.JPG

Ford Bronco OB Lux Order Info (UPDATED Bronco Delivered 9/16), Priority 2, Build Week 8/30 3D5BB705-115B-441D-B9C5-B371ED878529

Ford Bronco OB Lux Order Info (UPDATED Bronco Delivered 9/16), Priority 2, Build Week 8/30 3E4A4A43-FC1A-4FF5-9B03-56E5C63CE840
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've ordered a loaded OB truck in race red. Spec with everything pretty much minus Sasquatch. Also ordered the hardtop along with soft. Don't have a build date yet.
2 door or a 4 door?

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've ordered a loaded OB truck in race red. Spec with everything pretty much minus Sasquatch. Also ordered the hardtop along with soft. Don't have a build date yet.

Dealer said I'm the one VIP they have been allocated. (Have no way to know whether this is true).

Just received a call from the dealer asking whether I'd be ok with deleting the soft top and going with MIC hardtop in order to get it sooner - said soft tops might be a 22 thing per person who was calling him from Ford. Of course I agreed to drop the soft top - I can pick it up as an accessory later. And MIC is just fine.

I'll post updates when I learn more. Supposedly I'll get a confirmation of the change in a day or so.

Good luck with your orders everyone. I've had some cool cars but I have to say I'm really looking forward to this one.
I'm not sure you chose the best title. Perhaps, "Webasto Can't make Soft Tops, Now?".

MaxLD

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Dealer said I'm the one VIP they have been allocated. (Have no way to know whether this is true).

Just received a call from the dealer asking whether I'd be ok with deleting the soft top and going with MIC hardtop in order to get it sooner - said soft tops might be a 22 thing per person who was calling him from Ford. Of course I agreed to drop the soft top - I can pick it up as an accessory later. And MIC is just fine.

I'll post updates when I learn more. Supposedly I'll get a confirmation of the change in a day or so.

Good luck with your orders everyone. I've had some cool cars but I have to say I'm really looking forward to this one.
Ordered a fully loaded OBX as well, got a call from the dealer on Saturday telling me they will have info on the order coming soon. Haven't had any emails or word on being a VIP order, but I'm hoping you're right. Guess we'll have to wait until Thursday to know for sure.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've ordered a loaded 4dr OBX truck in race red. Spec with everything pretty much minus Sasquatch. Also ordered the hardtop along with soft. Don't have a build date yet.

I've got to stop reading posts....this implies that MIC tops are plentiful, and soft tops are not. Exactly the opposite communication of the past few weeks. I'm betting that this is just a backward communication, otherwise I'll be looking forward to getting my build notice soon... (I'm hoping you are right, but wouldn't put anything but Monopoly money on that right now)

EDIT - I misread this originally, as has been noted, and see that it was a
'dual top to single top' conversion. My bad.

Last edited:

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really struggled to find just the right gif for this thread, but gave up.

Enjoy your Bronco!
When someone totally new starts a thread and drops a big one like this in the toilet, making a big splash of brown water, I'm not inclined to pay it any attention.

I don't believe a word of it.

This forum is crazy popular, it's all over the autoverse, both online and off, so attention seeking is a thing. None of this makes sense in the OPs post, but this thread will grow.

It shouldn't.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Takeaway: congratulations, truly. I wish everyone got their Bronco sooner than later.

Sidenote: hasn't it been discussed that the two top option was a 22 thing? for a while now? If so I think they did you a disservice by not bringing it up earlier around the first scheduling window but I could be wrong.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP, just to clarify, did you order dual tops (MIC and soft) originally?
Sponsored