Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just taking a break from the normal areas and popped into the members seen the Robot tab so I had to look..

In the last hour alone today there were 280 occurrences of BOTS scouring the site for Google, Bing etc...

Thought that was interesting and I realize the I am here alot (wife says too much :cool: ? ) and when typing Bronco in the search bar the first topics are all B6G...

Wonder how it treats generic potential buyers in the search analytics... Would be nice to know those percentages...

Sorry the tech geek is out and roaming right now...?

I need sleep..:sleep:

And……back to drinking ;-)
Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think he’s saying he has a browser extension that helps identify all of the activity on a webpage and I. This case people are searching Broncos on google and bing and the search engine bots are skimming B6G for key words.
That’s my non-technical view lol
Google and other search engine 'Bot's' roam the net aggregating web sites by topic and key words. so when you ask google to find a certain topic it knows what to serve up. Google does not wait for you to ask, it has already been there :)

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Observation on Bots spiders crawling this friendly little B6G Forum 1601852100293

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I do SEO for a local agency. This forum produces a ton of content (mostly complaining ???)

in order for google to keep the most up to date information, frequent crawling of the forums is necessary. How else do they have news articles in their search results minutes after they are posted!
This is the third article I've seen about the Wednesday DIO accessories thread. They quote someone going by the user name North7.
And now, we've learned that the process of actually accessorizing the Bronco will be made simple and streamlined through a new Ford program called DIO - Dealer Installed Options. That's according to the forums at Bronco6G, where a user by the name of North7 has uploaded a document outlining the details of the new program.
https://carbuzz.com/news/theres-more-good-news-for-ford-bronco-fans

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the third article I've seen about the Wednesday DIO accessories thread. They quote someone going by the user name North7.
Well done! keep up the great work on the Forum...
Sponsored