Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m thinking of putting K02, 295/70/R18 with Fuel D680 Rebel +20 off set wheels on my stock OBX ( no lift). Is the +20 off set on your wheels the best choice. I really want to keep the poke as minimal as possible. I have a 2.3 auto and the 3.73 rear end. I Just don’t want to over tire it. Safe option would be a 275/70/R18, but really like the looks of the larger tires. Appreciate any help or pictures. It’s hard to get a wheel/tire supplier to commit to anything over stock sizes, liability. Thanks
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should use the search function (choose google) and look this up. This has been discussed sixty eleventy times already. I have 33" KO2s and want no offset where my wheels with sling crap outside of the fenders, so I can't help on the offset question.

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is a chart on here somewhere that shows every possible combination. I will see if I can find it.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tons of opinions on this. #1 will you ever use it off road? Do you care more about looks or performance? Does fuel economy matter to you? What elevation are you at? Will you tow or use it in the mountains? IMO it’s way too much tire for the weight and gearing. It’s also a lot for the 190 axle. Personally, I would look at 265/70/18s. It will look good, perform well still and make the water and tear much better. I had 33s on my LJ, less power, way less weight, same gearing. It was just OK and the Dana 30 (same rating as the 190) and the suspension and steering components definitely suffered accelerated wear. That being said, lots of people do it, just wouldn’t be my path, preferring a balanced approach and good drive ability.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Tons of opinions on this. #1 will you ever use it off road? Do you care more about looks or performance? Does fuel economy matter to you? What elevation are you at? Will you tow or use it in the mountains? IMO it’s way too much tire for the weight and gearing. It’s also a lot for the 190 axle. Personally, I would look at 265/70/18s. It will look good, perform well still and make the water and tear much better. I had 33s on my LJ, less power, way less weight, same gearing. It was just OK and the Dana 30 (same rating as the 190) and the suspension and steering components definitely suffered accelerated wear. That being said, lots of people do it, just wouldn’t be my path, preferring a balanced approach and good drive ability.
Whole heartily agree
I’m running 275/70/18 coopers on a two door with OBX factory wheels and it looks awesome
Have been complemented several times on the just right look

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Whole heartily agree
I’m running 275/70/18 coopers on a two door with OBX factory wheels and it looks awesome
Have been complemented several times on the just right look
It’s the charmin soft Bridgestones that come stock that are throwing everyone off. Taking delivery with 275/65 Toyo AT3’s was the best decision I made for this vehicle.

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is the thread, just search for it

OBX Tire-Wheels-Lift upgrades spreadsheet

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It’s the charmin soft Bridgestones that come stock that are throwing everyone off. Taking delivery with 275/65 Toyo AT3’s was the best decision I made for this vehicle.
The 255 Duelers run very narrow, mine measured 7" at the Tread. I went to 265s which should only be 1/2" wider but measure 1 1/2" wider, a little size and more aggressive Tread makes a huge difference on anything that came with Bridgestones

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry but I don’t understand your last statement. What do you mean it’s hard to get wheel/tire provider to commit to anything over stock sizes? If it’s what I think you’re saying…that’s insane. Find a new tire/wheel supplier. Dime a dozen.

As for your specs. Sounds like you’re tracking to the look you want. +20 on non SAS will have some tread poke and a bit more sidewall. It won’t look brodozer by any means but will spray a bit in mud and wet roads.

I looked at that exact wheel. Settled on a +12 black rhino. I’ve got 2” tread poke which is a stance I’m fine with. No rub w/bars removed.
Ford Bronco OBX tire and wheel size help! 2F18BD16-EEDF-4E07-8793-BBF2436BAB47

Oilman

Outer Banks
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 outer bank 4door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My set up,crash bars had to go.
-12 offset
Ford Bronco OBX tire and wheel size help! 174611C3-0894-4AFD-995E-59487E07D4FD

Ford Bronco OBX tire and wheel size help! 170B1333-0BD5-48D2-89DF-4A62667A38E6

Ford Bronco OBX tire and wheel size help! 1C4D3C78-1020-4B14-B824-3E9B8606A318

OP
OP
DW HOG

DW HOG

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry but I don’t understand your last statement. What do you mean it’s hard to get wheel/tire provider to commit to anything over stock sizes? If it’s what I think you’re saying…that’s insane. Find a new tire/wheel supplier. Dime a dozen.

As for your specs. Sounds like you’re tracking to the look you want. +20 on non SAS will have some tread poke and a bit more sidewall. It won’t look brodozer by any means but will spray a bit in mud and wet roads.

I looked at that exact wheel. Settled on a +12 black rhino. I’ve got 2” tread poke which is a stance I’m fine with. No rub w/bars

Looks great, good wheel choice. What is the size of the wheel and also the tire size. I assume you have no lift. Thanks

I looked at that exact wheel. Settled on a +12 black rhino. I’ve got 2” tread poke which is a stance I’m fine with. No rub w/bars removed.
2F18BD16-EEDF-4E07-8793-BBF2436BAB47.jpeg

Ford Bronco OBX tire and wheel size help! 1C4D3C78-1020-4B14-B824-3E9B8606A318
Looks great, good choice of wheels. What is the rim size diameter and width. Thanks