Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordered my 2D base in Oct 2021, still don't have a vin for whatever reason. Any guesses on when I'll finally get my rig?
Sponsored

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry to say there are still day 1 orders out there, that means July 2020. When you get yours? Your guess is as good as anyones. No clue.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved 2dr badlands July 14th 2020, ordered January 21. Reordered October 21. Still not selected to be built. Then there are walk ins without reservations placing orders that get picked for scheduling in less than 2 weeks. To answer your question, it'll be sometime between now and never.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy crap - I haven't been around much on the forum in the last several months.. There are still people waiting from the original preorder group?

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Holy crap - I haven't been around much on the forum in the last several months.. There are still people waiting from the original preorder group?
Yup.

Sponsored

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordered my 2D base in Oct 2021, still don't have a vin for whatever reason. Any guesses on when I'll finally get my rig?
Hmmmm that’s strange, I have a 2D Sasquatched Base I ordered in Oct 2021 and have a vin and build week of Oct 10. I ordered the 2D Sasquatch’d base after picking up my 4D Sasquatch’d Base the first week of October of 2021. The 4 door was so impressive that first few days I just had to order a 2 door as well.

DesertEagle1776

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old-Timey Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's too much information about what determines when you're getting your bronco (if you feel like torturing yourself ;)):

1. Dealer allocations: How many Broncos your dealer is getting and where you stand in line is by far the most important factor. If you happen to put in an order at a dealer that only had a few orders but extra allocations, your bronco will be built soon assuming they have the parts. Unfortunately, you can't tell the allocations or what number you are unless you ask your dealer and they tell you.

2. Parts constraints: There are lots of lists of things that will push your bronco back in line (i.e. Lux package, MIC top, tow package, Sasquatch, 2.7, etc). The list is mostly chips constraints but there are plenty of parts that have too many people that want them and not enough materials or not enough time to make them. Your 2dr base shouldn't be too hard to make though.

3. Reservation/Order Date: After all that, your reservation or order date will come into play tying in with where you land on dealer allocations.

I'm an October 2020 order for a 2.7L Badlands Sasquatch with Tow, High Package, Mod Bumper, Keyless entry. I'm scheduled for build week of Sept, 26th, but there are people who have simpler builds than me and reservations before me that haven't been built because their dealership has more orders and not enough allocated from Ford.
Soooo yeah. That's a very long answer to say that no one has any idea. Good Luck!

Lurking4luv

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oct 2020 reservation still no Bronco. Don't hold your breath!
Base Bronco manual.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's too much information about what determines when you're getting your bronco (if you feel like torturing yourself ;)):

1. Dealer allocations: How many Broncos your dealer is getting and where you stand in line is by far the most important factor. If you happen to put in an order at a dealer that only had a few orders but extra allocations, your bronco will be built soon assuming they have the parts. Unfortunately, you can't tell the allocations or what number you are unless you ask your dealer and they tell you.

2. Parts constraints: There are lots of lists of things that will push your bronco back in line (i.e. Lux package, MIC top, tow package, Sasquatch, 2.7, etc). The list is mostly chips constraints but there are plenty of parts that have too many people that want them and not enough materials or not enough time to make them. Your 2dr base shouldn't be too hard to make though.

3. Reservation/Order Date: After all that, your reservation or order date will come into play tying in with where you land on dealer allocations.

I'm an October 2020 order for a 2.7L Badlands Sasquatch with Tow, High Package, Mod Bumper, Keyless entry. I'm scheduled for build week of Sept, 26th, but there are people who have simpler builds than me and reservations before me that haven't been built because their dealership has more orders and not enough allocated from Ford.
Soooo yeah. That's a very long answer to say that no one has any idea. Good Luck!
This is the correct answer

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Don't come at us with those preschool numbers! Child's play!

Ford Bronco Oct 21' Order, still no VIN! rookie-numbers (1)

Late June 2020 here and you want some pitty??????

Ford Bronco Oct 21' Order, still no VIN! throw-chair

I bet you don't even know about the chair throwing or pineapple pizza from B6g!!!!!!!

Sponsored

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

A great list, but I have to add 1) Incompetent dealers who have screwed up your order any number of ways, and 2) Un-scrupulous dealers who have sold your order to someone else.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't come at us with those preschool numbers! Child's play!

Late June 2020 here and you want some pitty??????

I bet you don't even know about the chair throwing or pineapple pizza from B6g!!!!!!!
Or the grapefruit.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved/ordered my 2D Base in April of 21. It's built, but still on a choo choo train somewhere. That's 18 months. So... 10 -4 = 6...

I figure you get a VIN in about 5 months, and it arrives in about 6-7 months.

Sorry about the price increase, that's going to suck quite a bit.

It's absolutely appalling that Lurking4luv still is waiting on his base for over 2 years.

DesertEagle1776

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old-Timey Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A great list, but I have to add 1) Incompetent dealers who have screwed up your order any number of ways, and 2) Un-scrupulous dealers who have sold your order to someone else.
:ROFLMAO: Oh yeah, the ole one two punch right there.
Sponsored