Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was told by Granger I'm close to #400 on their list from my October order and that was like 2024 or later. Is there any way to expedite it?
Talk to your local dealers. It is terrible that you got sucked into this internet hype
Sponsored

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talk to your local dealers. It is terrible that you got sucked into this internet hype
Called my local a couple months ago. Still getting wishy washy answers. Basically, won't tell me how many reservations they have or what their allocation is, but don't worry, they've got a better allocation than anyone in the state.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Called my local a couple months ago. Still getting wishy washy answers. Basically, won't tell me how many reservations they have or what their allocation is, but don't worry, they've got a better allocation than anyone in the state.

Dave, isn't it amazing how a noticable few think they have the answers to our problems, when they have no idea why we picked the dealer we did. In my area I had a choice of my small local dealer that is adding 5K-7K ADM to his Broncos. Or I could have went with one of the larger dealers in the town next to me without being able to get a committed price, and who are the kings of dealer add-ons. These people think all of us went with the dealers we picked just because of the price. While that was a great selling point, the transparency, and the honesty of these 3 dealers was what drew us also. The dealers in my area can kiss my ass, I'll stick with Granger if I never get my Bronco. I'm not giving the thieves in my area a penny of my money. I don't need a Bronco, I just want one.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The wait may be worth it to some people, where they could save a few grand and have piece of mind, knowing that they are doing business with decent people.
I really don't understand the need for non-Granger customers to come here and try to tell us we are wrong for some reason they've made up.
Sponsored