Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F-350 STX, '06 Fusion SE, '19 Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

October 2 door MOD top reservation holder here. Pretty much gave up. Maybe I’ll get an email 4 years from now telling me it is being built… Like others have said, no reason to leave Granger. Been very honest. Bronco is a want, not a need.

On a side note, I told a coworker about the $2000 March 2021 offer and his is already scheduled for production. I told him he would be waiting forever since he reserved so late, but I was way wrong 😑
Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
October 2 door MOD top reservation holder here. Pretty much gave up. Maybe I’ll get an email 4 years from now telling me it is being built… Like others have said, no reason to leave Granger. Been very honest. Bronco is a want, not a need.

On a side note, I told a coworker about the $2000 March 2021 offer and his is already scheduled for production. I told him he would be waiting forever since he reserved so late, but I was way wrong 😑
what’s the March 2021 offer?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

10/3 (or thereabouts I think) here, maybe 475 back in line. I am quite pleased as more time goes on. The irrational excitement of getting the new shiny is almost completely gone, gives me a more pragmatic perspective; Full disclosure, 2-door, BL, manual, EG.

The continued inability for anyone to post a picture of a hard-top, especially in 2-door form, that is not showing signs of build quality I wouldn't accept in a 1984 Yugo is making me happy I don't have to deal with that (not that 2-door folks in general are getting a lot of them anyway). My best case estimate is very late '23 to mid '24 (which, if Ford ever does produce Mod-tops, I will be 'pumped' to get one and they should be at least on the RADAR at that time.) One would assume the not-so niggling faults on the MIC and in the vehicle itself might be improved.

It also gives me time to wait for the new 4Runner and the straight six Grand Cherokees should be out by then for my consideration (yes, I know the roof and doors won't come off either of those, I am one of the (surprisingly many) folks that tolerate the the leaky and loud MIC as a trade-off for the manual transmission option. If I choose to go with an automatic, there are better matches for my needs and wants.)

It has been a very long time since I sent my $100, means nothing to me at this point (I'll even get it back if I cancel), Granger, as others have pointed out have earned my business and, to date, have given me zero stress or worry. I will stay the course for now, costs me essentially nothing financially or in the stress department. Might turn out the incremental improvements (or outright update by the time I get to the time Ford deems me important enough to service) are worth the wait.
Jake, maybe this will give you a bit of solace. When I contacted Hunter at Granger to change my order to soft top he told me I was sitting at 406 in line with my 10/04 res. So, you should be a little ahead of me. Heck, you may have broken into the 300's. :)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I feel your pain Ben.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jake, maybe this will give you a bit of solace. When I contacted Hunter at Granger to change my order to soft top he told me I was sitting at 406 in line with my 10/04 res. So, you should be a little ahead of me. Heck, you may have broken into the 300's. :)
Can you tell me when you contacted them for this information? I have a 10/6 reservation.

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can you tell me when you contacted them for this information? I have a 10/6 reservation.
I contacted Hunter just before Christmas to get an estimate where I stand in line.

I reserved on Sept 23, 2020, which is 2 weeks later than I wanted because of my trying to get anything out of my local Dealer.

I'm 329 on his list and was told I looked like a late '23 going by the current allocation formula from Ford.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm in the same boat with a 10/14/20 reservation. I took Zach up on his offer and bought a 2dr Rubicon at 4% under invoice. Placed my order on 10/25 production started on 12/16 and mine was built on 12/23 and awaiting shipping. It came out to the same price as my Badlands so it was an even wash.

It's to bad Ford couldn't stick to their original plan and build these by timestamp. I still have my Bronco order and will see how things play out over the years. I highly doubt Ford is going to keep price protecting them until 2024. By then I would hope they have this mess straightened out and local dealers will have plenty of them on their lots.

'22 Rubicon.JPG
I almost went this route too. I had planned on a Jeep as the replacement for the Gen 1 Lightning until Ford announced the Gen 6 Bronco. Zach’s deal was hard to pass until he said 6% on the Sport. I feared I might just keep the Jeep and skip the Bronco, so I ordered a Sport BL to help us with allocations. I’m sure I won’t be temped to skip the 2 door Bronco when it’s my turn come 2024.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am a July 17, 2020 res. My order was submitted originally in march 21, then 99’d and then resubmitted last August as I recall.

Can I change my color at this point? Or does that push me back any further?

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I contacted Hunter just before Christmas to get an estimate where I stand in line.

I reserved on Sept 23, 2020, which is 2 weeks later than I wanted because of my trying to get anything out of my local Dealer.

I'm 329 on his list and was told I looked like a late '23 going by the current allocation formula from Ford.
That aligns with my thoughts of a late '23 or early '24. Considering that I'm ordering a soft top, it may or may not move the actual build date up.

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Im a little ahead of you, this is laughable. Talking about getting a late model year of a car that just started production for the model year before that. Oh and you placed a reservation 16 months ago. I really hate Ford. Both of us will be watching people placing orders throughout 2022 and 2023 getting Broncos before us.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That was last week Brad.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What did they order for their build?

KAQ

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Crosstreck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am staying the course, but I also ordered a lower model softtop locally and it scheduled immediately. I'll drive it till my Granger order appears.

bk4gbay

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F-350 STX, '06 Fusion SE, '19 Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will need a car by this summer as I’m currently driving my kids 2002 Subaru Outback with almost 200k on the clock. My oldest kid will need the car for work this summer. I am looking at used off road vehicle options to tide me over and prices are CRAZY. My expectation is that broncos and f-150s and rangers and Jeeps and 4Runners and other vehicles will slowly start showing up on lots this year. As inventories climb and the number of people willing to buy broncos at crazy markups starts to dwindle (as I think that is a truly small set of people), much of the insanity and the wailing and gnashing of teeth going on now will dissipate. So patience doesn’t look like a bad thing in this current market. And I could be completely wrong…..🤷🏼‍♂️
Sponsored