First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like I’m in with this crowd now. Had a 9/27, dealer advises it’s a 10/25 now. Ever gone to a fast food restaurant and as they’re calling orders even though you were in front of a lot of different people, their orders are being called before yours and you’re just kind of looking at your receipt wondering if they forgot your order?

Yeah that’s me now
Ford Bronco October/November Builds…the party is over here🙌🏻 400597F5-4E84-40B4-9A88-DA5202B8D6C0
Sponsored

OP
OP
JoJowick

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like I’m in with this crowd now. Had a 9/27, dealer advises it’s a 10/25 now. Ever gone to a fast food restaurant and as they’re calling orders even though you were in front of a lot of different people, their orders are being called before yours and you’re just kind of looking at your receipt wondering if they forgot your order?

Yeah that’s me now
Ford Bronco October/November Builds…the party is over here🙌🏻 400597F5-4E84-40B4-9A88-DA5202B8D6C0
I’m supposedly a 10/24 also…dinner for two😉

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
same here, have not heard any different, and keep checking for the window sticker.
I have a few dozen copies of this on my computer:

Please check back later.
The window sticker has not yet been
released for this vehicle.

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Received VIN April 15th. Build early June. Pushed out about 6 times. Now Nov 1. Not counting on it.
2 door, BB, V6, Mid, Sig lights, rear locker.
Really tired of waiting now that summer is over. This was a first day res and also have a second day res that I pushed to 22. Will prob flip this one and hopefully I can get the one I really want (2 door badlands) in early 22. Had no plans to flip it if I had it all summer. Ford has really messed this one up. First time ford buyer.
Sponsored

Last edited: