• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California OEM 4 Door Bronco Soft Top for Sale!

Gary Thompson

Badlands
First Name
Garrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, I purchased a 2023 4 Door Badlands earlier this month - came with both the Hard and Soft OEM tops. I do not plan on switching between tops, therefore selling the unused/brand new OEM Soft top. Still on Factory Composite transport Pallet. Fits 2021-2023 Bronco.

I spoke with national and local Ford dealers about the availability of ordering this soft top and was informed normal delivery time is approximately 1 month and total price out-the-door is a little over $3,000 after taxes. Therefore, I’m offering this product at a discounted amount. I’m looking for $2,250 or best offer! I’m in Yorba Linda, CA. Offering free local pickup. Happy to talk through anything.
Ford Bronco OEM 4 Door Bronco Soft Top for Sale! IMG_3006
Ford Bronco OEM 4 Door Bronco Soft Top for Sale! IMG_1383
Ford Bronco OEM 4 Door Bronco Soft Top for Sale! IMG_1385
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gary Thompson

Gary Thompson

Badlands
First Name
Garrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Throwing on a reply as an update on this listing (since I can’t seem to figure out how to edit the initial post). Dropping the price to $1,750 or best offer!

OP
OP
Gary Thompson

Gary Thompson

Badlands
First Name
Garrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright, y’all drive a hard bargain. Lowering the price to $1,300 or best offer!

TheStratCat

Badlands
First Name
Praveen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands V6 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this is still available I'm happy to negotiate to buy it / pick it up. Please feel free to DM me! Thanks man!
Sponsored