Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know a lot of people been trying to fix the broncos stereo. Oem audio is plug in play version to fix that problem but at first they said late summer know it look like there not enough interest to keep this deadline.
Thank you for your message. At this time, the U725 development is on hold. We are keeping an eye on the interest for this platform (with the email sign-ups) and will prioritize this platform as demand is expressed.

If you haven’t already, be sure to sign up to cast your vote for this application (oemaudioplus.com/ford/ford-bronco/). This sign up acts twofold, allowing us to gauge the interest of the Bronco community (and prioritize development accordingly) and to keep those who have expressed interest updated along the way.

Thank you!
lets see if we can get that interest level back up were we can see this product sooner rather than later.

https://oemaudioplus.com/ford/ford-bronco/
Sponsored

OP
OP
MrGreen55

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a quick update - I emailed them for some additional info, and this is what they had to say:

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 8.59.31 AM.png
Ford Bronco OEM Audio Plus Stereo Upgrade screen-shot-2022-02-03-at-8-59-31-am-

Just ask about 2 door/Hardtop vs soft tuning the audio
Ford Bronco OEM Audio Plus Stereo Upgrade capture4-

This was all the info we got before it all got put on hold @604Bronco post was on the Feb 3, 22 mine was Feb. 4 22 from this thread (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/b-o-system-looking-to-upgrade.35532/page-4#post-1180056)
Feb 19 from @j_anderson
I reached out to them and got a reply as follows:
O+:
Thank you for your interest in O+!
You can view our sign up page to keep updated on our progress for our Bronco Sound Solution at this link HERE. We'll email out details as we design the system fully, and you can be one of the first to order one we open pre-orders.
Please let us know if we can answer any other questions!
At your service,
ME:
Awesome, thank you so much! Do you have any ballpark time frames? 6 months? 12?
O+:
It is truly on our shortlist. We would hope to say in the next 6 months, but we also are taking note of interest from the community (those who sign up expressing demand). We will be sure to send an emails of substance as we get started. Likewise we welcome you reaching out should you have any questions along the way!
With as subpar as the stereo is in both the base and B&O set-ups, we should get as many people as possible to sign up for information on the Bronco upgrade: Sign up here
Hope this project see the light of day.

Last edited: