• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Minnesota OEM Parts access "Repair Link"

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 350 Tremor, 2002 Excursion 7.3L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just wanted to open a thread giving access to everyone part numbers and your local dealer costs.

Repairlink parts access

1) Towards the middle of the page on the left, click on: "Shops Register Now"
2) Fill out the "Shop Registration" page; whatever you want your "company" to be named
3) Once that's all filled out, it should bring you to the "Add Dealers" page. The 3 important ones are: "Select OEM," (which you can add multiple manufacturers like Chev or Isuzu, etc.), "Dealer," (you have to add some letters to find the dealership you're looking for, and yes you can have multiple Ford or whoever dealerships), and your "State." It's easiest just to type in the manufacturer you're looking for into the "Dealer" box, i.e. Ford.
4) Once you're selected the dealerships you want to have access to, click on the "My Dealers" drop down tab, and select the "Dealer List." and select one "preferred" for the brand you are most likely to deal with. Once you've done that, up at the top you can fill out the manufacturer/year/model, or just fill out the VIN, and click on the "Search" box.
5) Finally, once you have found the parts illustration you're looking for, click on the "callout" number, and a list will change to the part description on the right. In order to see the full P/N and pricing, you will have to ADD IT TO YOUR CART, then go to your cart, and you'll see the full P/N and your dealer cost.
6) lastly, if you did NOT provide a VIN, you will get a lot of drop down option boxes where you will have to select special packages, like 3dr, 5dr, or don't know, show all. Show all is good for, let's say seat covers, where there are a lot of different options, like onyx black, leather, #3 or #6 and aren't easy to figure out which is which. You'll get a lot of options when you select a seat cover part on the right hand side, with more specific information to select what you want. Play with it and see like 95% of what the dealerships can see. Also printing off the cart (which if you have multiple pages in your cart, like over 10 parts, you will have 2+ pages), you will have to print each page separately until they fix it. This gives you price matching when you go to the parts department if they're asking more than what your pages show.

Any questions, just PM me

Happy shopping!!!
Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
🐠?

OP
OP
Schwaggle

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored
OP
OP
Schwaggle

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seems fishy…to anyone else?
Ahhh.. I've been using them for years for work, and while looking up parts for this forum I tried and found that you don't need to be an actual shop, so I spread the word of parts and breakdowns. This was my go-to for light duty fleet of Metro Transit Econolines. Afraid to use it; then don't. It has advertisements on the top or bottom of the screen, but my Ford parts guy moved companies over the winter so his login doesn't work anymore... and this is whats I's gots

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ahhh.. I've been using them for years for work, and while looking up parts for this forum I tried and found that you don't need to be an actual shop, so I spread the word of parts and breakdowns. This was my go-to for light duty fleet of Metro Transit Econolines. Afraid to use it; then don't. It has advertisements on the top or bottom of the screen, but my Ford parts guy moved companies over the winter so his login doesn't work anymore... and this is whats I's gots
Well, thanks then! I’ll check it out. I’m sure @flip will appreciate a bunch of us no longer annoying him. Haha

OP
OP
Schwaggle

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dude has WAAAAAAAAAAY better access than me; but 95% of the parts book is still 100% better than nothing. BTW: While he found the Raptor grille, Raptor/Everglades parts have not yet populated in Repairlink as of today...

I never have nor will work for Ford, since I'm a fleet mechanic; but you know enough people in the business and logins get exchanged as well as access to other venues for parts; so somehow part sales go up and I get the right parts the first time...

I have '94 + Fordserviceinfo creds, but I will never publicy share that; don't bite the hand that feeds.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow. I take back my hesitation. This is so helpful. Thanks for the heads up.

OP
OP
Schwaggle

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, most of us are on here trying to help lol. Adverts aren't even ridiculously annoying, unless you have to reselect another model at the top.
Also, save your cart often! It will save different carts for the same vehicle selection, so if your cart goes to 0, load your last cart to get all of your P/Ns back.
One more issue I've had lately: if it takes forever for the parts list to populate on the right side, like when you can't select a part, log out then back in, and select your saved cart and start looking for what you wanted to find again. Hope that saves you 3 hours of frustration lol

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford allows us to give wholesale customers access to the technical information system which is a good thing. Repair link, OE Connection are the avenues shops submit orders, look up parts and check inventory. I don't see the issue with allowing access to find parts or look them up with the exception if they are doing so to cross to aftermarket. Obviously, Ford would want you to use their tool to look up and purchase Ford parts. The more info out there, the better for consumers, shops, dealers and Ford.

OP
OP
Schwaggle

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford allows us to give wholesale customers access to the technical information system which is a good thing. Repair link, OE Connection are the avenues shops submit orders, look up parts and check inventory. I don't see the issue with allowing access to find parts or look them up with the exception if they are doing so to cross to aftermarket. Obviously, Ford would want you to use their tool to look up and purchase Ford parts. The more info out there, the better for consumers, shops, dealers and Ford.
I couldn't have put it better myself. Part of the reason I converted the family to the Blue Oval; that and Ford's part numbering system makes sense in my head: vehicle-module-version/special part
Sponsored